Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never visit in drab

Reality Check
    If I am on this forum, I am probably dressed. Maybe one time in twenty I am not and then it's probably just a short visit.

Yes, I am dressed right now.

I would say the same but when ever I'm home I dressed.
    Angie

I only have one frame of mind, so it doesn't matter what I'm wearing. I'm the same person.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.