Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never visit in drab

Never visit in drab

I regularly dress on Saturday evenings,I always go all out,makeup, wig ,nails done,heels and a dress.Then I always check out this site waiting until it's late enough that I can go out for a drive while dressed.I love knowing that there are gurls who think and feel the way I do.The weird thing is I never visit this site when dressed in guy mode.It just doesn't feel right.Checking out this site when dressed is now part of my crossdressing routine.I have no interest when in drab.Strange huh.

I feel the same way, only visit here when I've got my girl on. It feels like I'm looking at something forbidden or peeking into someone else's life otherwise. Like you I just am not that interested when in drab.

I visit in male mode, for it is the only mode I got currently. Whether it's drab or not doesn't make a difference to me.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'm almost always in drab when on the forum.

Sometimes I might just be in my pj's or some other sleep-wear and heels and sign on.

I'm generally too busy taking pictures and messaging friends when I'm fully en femme to do much else, but I do sometimes visit the forum as such.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I wasn't lucky enough to get that switch so I visit whenever convenient. I am always underdressed if that counts.

Same with Alice, when I am dressed I am too busy to be on here.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Aspiring Member
    I'll go in with Alice and Dolovewell, most of the time when I'm dressed I've got other things going on that sitting in front of a computer just doesn't fit in with. The exception to this is when I visit the board during the work day. Working from my home I do often dress while I'm working and it's not hard to flip over to the other computer for a few minutes to browse the board.

I am now non binary mode and also when I am girly I check in, very seldom in dab.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There is that binary buzz word thingie again.

Sometimes when I need to dress but cannot, logging into her fulfills a mental need to be girly at that moment. I could go online and order more outfits, but this helps too!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

It's me here no matter what I'm wearing at the time. The way I read or reply is gona be the same so it's just "me."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I agree with Franlee. Lana Mae and I are the same person and what one does the other is right there regardless how dressed. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Sometimes I do visit the site when I'm dressed. I tend to visit more while in drab because it helps fulfill my need when I'm unable to dress.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    As I only get one day a week for dressing I do visit in drab, but usually just a quick 5 or 10 minute look. On dress days I spend a lot more time here.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I go to this site a couple of times a day. This site is really interesting and informative and i enjoy it. The stories and advice from other crossdressers who have been there and done that is fascinating. Today, later i am going for a country drive dressed as Lynn as its sunny out but not to hot here Tn. Last night i went for q drive and it was fun. I stopped at a McDonalds drive through and was called 'hon' by the gal at the window. Then i went a little farther and stopped at a rest area. A few cars were there and a few truckers but still not to crowded. I proceeded to get out of my van and walked into a vending kiosk were i bought some donuts. Then i walked back to my van. The rest area was fairly well lit but no one bothered me nor came up to me. The whole drive was a good experience. I will do so again in the future and maybe next time i will stop at a store or gas station where thwre aremore people about.

I don't really pay much attention to what I'm wearing when I'm on this site. I'd say it's an even split. I'm not crossdressing right now, but I was yesterday.

My chances to dress are few and far between I would rather not wait until dressed to get on here. Besides, getting on this site even when I'm in drab helps me stay connected to my femme side.

I usually dress once or twice a month so odds are I'm not dressed when visiting this site

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnstar View Post
    I stopped at a McDonalds drive through...

...a vending kiosk where i bought some donuts.

Keep that up, and you'll be needing one of those skirts with an elastic waist.

Anyway, when am I *not* wearing at least one piece of women's clothing?

Then again, I'm also a lazy dresser -- just the clothes, nothing really else these days, save for my add-a-cup boobs on a rare occasion. Oh, and sometimes some perfume.

So if I'm here, I'm definitely already wearing something.

But not sure why it would be considered "weird" for someone to visit here in guy-mode?

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Not strange at all.
    There are places that I go, even in the daytime, only dressed, never in drab.
    Besides a few nightclubs, there is a mall that I only go dressed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It takes me a minimum of an hour and 1/2 to get dressed to the 9's. Which is the only way I dress anymore.

Wearing 2+ girdles, pads, and a waist cincher that cut me in half when I sit. With 5" heels, a figure to kill for, and D boobs that get in my way. Uncomfortable beyond belief, looking amazing but no one can see me, and I should get on my computer?

Not a chance in----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Too busy having fun while crossdressed to visit the forum. Most of my visits are when I have some time to kill at work or when I am delaying on doing house chores, so always in boy mode.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 10-18-2016 at 04:49 AM.

I wouldn't call it strange. Keeping certain separations between our birth selves and our transfomed versions isn't that uncommon.

For me, I'll visit the forums here regardless of my presentation. No one here can see if I am dressed or not, so reading and commenting here adds to my 'girl side experiences', beyond the time I spend dressed.

But like many of the others, when I am en-femme I often have other things I want to be doing. As a lady, I feel free to go almost anywhere that is safe and rational for a single lady to go. So once I am dolled up, I'm usually out the door and enjoying myself.

My own main 'separation' right now is that while I will freely go out en-femme to gay clubs or to gay public events like gay pride days, I virtually never set foot in gay public venues in male mode. Ceera doesn't care if others think she is a lesbian or bi. My girl side just wants to be herself and have fun. But my male side repressed being bi for over 50 years, and still isn't out to most of my family or to my pre-girl friends. So it feels too weird right now to openly attend a gay venue as a male. Maybe after my male side comes out of the closet to my sister and a few other key people, I'll get over that.

I never visit in drab. But that's because the only time I wear drab is when I'm going somewhere both femme clothing and internet surfing would be inappropriate.

I've got nothing against visiting in drab, but it just never seems to happen.

ii vist in both modes but I am in fem mode most of the time and always have my panties on
    hugs
    Ronda