Thread: M to F Anatomy

M to F Anatomy

Some of us are low waisted. When getting dressed, I have to "move" my waist-line up, which I do. I enhance my new waistline as much as possible with panties, a waist cincher, hip & butt pads and a belt when necessary. I love it ! My new dilemma is that I've been doing this so long and enjoy it so much, that my natural waist feels weird when I put guys pants on. I'd much rather have the feminine waistline, I dress almost every day, 24/7 and now seems like it's always the right thing to do. Any others have the same feelings?

Banned Read only
    NancySue,
    It's an interesting question and something I had to think about for a few moments, to be truthful I don't have a problem . I usually wear a suspender belt and stockings so my waist feels higher as soon as I put them on, skirts fall naturally on my waistline and as you say a nice wide belt completes the look and the feel. Most of my dresses are waisted so they fit in the right way and position , I guess at 5' 7" with a 31" waist and 37" hips my figure works for me anyway.

The only clothes that feel slightly odd are drop waist clothes and hipster trousers or jeans, I tend to avoid them because a male back is longer anyway, and for those that wear lower padding it may not work at all.
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-29-2016 at 05:54 PM.

I can't say that this really affects me. Yes I wear guy pants lower but it's because I actually wear them more on the hips than at the honest to God waist.

Gold Member
    I only wear women's jeans, so the waist line is in the correct location.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    I only have one waist.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just sit here and watch my waist size get bigger and bigger. LOL

Tracii, that is you and me!!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Don't worry too much where my waist is, I'm more concerned with stopping it getting bigger, not easy when you love cakes, sweets, chocolate, beer (sigh).
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

The answer obviously is to stay dressed En Femme all the time. Enjoy
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    ...I have to "move" my waist-line up...
    I thought everyone already does this?

But from some of the replies, apparently not.

It's going to elongate your legs & shorten your torso, giving you a more fem appearance.

Here's something quick I found (though it's probably more like 2-3 inches -- not an inch)...

Measure your waist about an inch above your navel - this is your "natural" girl waist. Also measure your waist a couple of inches below your navel. This is your girl "low waist" - probably also your boy waist.

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Clothing...s-Dressing-Man

sigh---- some people watch the grass grow---some watch the paint dry ,while the rest of us watch our waist grow

Most GGs in my area are low waste, rather short and squat . Not many long legged short torso ones in my smaller town. A rare few, and mostly young teens, 20's. I am 6'6", long legs. as guy try to make mine lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I only have one waist.
    Me too.......although, I'd like that one waist to be half the size (well, not quite THAT small.....but significantly smaller than what it is now)

I've always worn my pants just below my belly button. I'm a larger guy (vertically challenged but horizontally well covered....) One thing that has always bothered me was men that worn their jeans below their belly. Hence a guy that should be wearing a.......say.......44 inch waist is wearing a 36.

My mother always told me that my waist was just below my belly button. That's where I wear my male and female clothes.