Thread: Decorating en femme

Aspiring Member

Decorating en femme

I am in a DADT situation and if I get a chance to go en femme for a couple of hours in the evening its just some time on the computer, paperwork etc, more or less tied to my ‘man cave’ (increasingly girly cave!).

When the SO goes away for a few days I aim to save up a few jobs around the house to do en femme and this weekend I managed to decorate a whole room, most of time in drab with boobs on, but one whole painting session completely en femme – wig, top, loose skirt, tights and ballet flats. Had to tie back the hair and be a bit careful, but managed to keep the paint on the walls.

What was interesting was that with an extra 1.5 kilo (approx.) stuck to my front (40D forms) I did slightly overbalance a few times, the centre of gravity of my body having changed a little, but not enough to fall off the ladder. Also the boobs did tend to get in the way sometimes – but that’s all part of the experience.

Now all done and SO will have a surprise when she gets back.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Platinum Member
    Hi Vikky, RE: Boobs get in the way,

No one ever said that being a lady would be easy, Just Fun......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Vikky,
    I've done the decorating a few times dressed. On one occasion my wife volunteered me to help a friend out, she was away for a few days so I underdressed and then took off my drab layer when I arrived at her home. I'd just finished painting the ceiling when I realised the neighbours across the street had a clear view of me when standing on the step ladder, I had a flowered skirt and some old heels on at the time.

I love doing things around the house dressed and when the ladies get in the way I smile all day :-)

I love to clean the house when dressed. I once painted the outside of a cabin dressed in a full slip and shorts. i know that sounds a little strange but it was hot so I took my top off. The cabin is surrounded by conifers but a person a few hundred yards away was staring at me and probably trying to work out what he was seeing. I was comfortable.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I have cleaned the house a few time dressed as Natalie. It takes longer because I want to stay dressed as long as I can. My wife and I decorate every year for Christmas. She says she like Natalie better then me because Natalie wants to decorate and has fabulous ideas!!

Before my health went downhill, I was working on totally redecorating my house. I got two rooms totally rearranged and painted and did most of it while dressed, which I normally am when I'm at home.
    My name is Carol.

Ah Yeah, house work en femme. Yeah I fell much more comfortable to do dishes and help clean. LOL I don't know why either.
    Part Time Girl

I do housework dressed at times. I sometimes cook dressed. Have not painted dressed, I would be afraid of ruining my clothes. (I have no old femme clothes) LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not decorated but I do cleaning, cooking, washing the dishes ect. In drab its seems to be a chore but dressed I enjoy doing those things. Never found that my boobs got in the way though.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....