Thread: church

church

As I sit here waiting for my wife to dress, ( I get up early to dress ) I watch and read a lot of Blogs. I see that there are 12 members and 76 guest. I am very proud of my wife in that she wants me to be Josephine all wk end. She is going first to a AA meeting and I will bring her, I will then pick her up so that we can go to church. We also have a breakfast datd with another couple to one of the many restrants we like to go to. I in this area have been Josephine for about 5 years now. There are people that know and those that don't . I hope to see some day that any of us girl will be as free to do what I have. Good luck all. Jo

I love that you and your wife go out together! Keep on keeping on. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

You are so utterly fortunate, and in a rare situation, where ther is no opposition. Some churches do not accept this at all. A wife who loves it, is extemely rare, almost unheard of.

Aspiring Member
    You're in a wonderful situation Josephine. Do cherish your wife and your church for being so accommodating towards this part of you.

You have a great wife and a happy life

I go to church every Sunday. In my opinion most churches won't kick you out for being a crossdresser, or trans, or gay. Because everyone at Church is a sinner. That's why you go. I attend a church that would probably be among the more conservative in Portland, and we have gay and lesbian couples there. We don't kick them out. We don't judge them. The church I attend is against gay marriage, but the church is also against lying, and we have liars in the congregation. You can't pick and choose what kind of sinners you will allow in.

I have crossdressed to church exactly one time. No one judged me or kicked me out. I got stares, yes. But to me it wasn't a good idea because I was too distracted. I go to church to worship and focus on the Lord, and it was hard to do that when I was so focused on myself. If you can go to church dressed up and not be distracted, all the more power to you. I don't view crossdressing as a sinful activity.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Hi thank you all , my biggest problem and please don't laugh. I had another women come up to me today at church (that makes 3 ) to help her with her make-up. It is a funny kind of think to be asked by a real women for help I guess I am doing something right. Jo

The way I look at it you're there to worship. Whatever you decide to wear is between you and your god. For some reason I feel more comfortable going as Nikki. Jo good for you and your wife.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like a nice church to go to Jo.

A few of the pastors around here I respected but they all went off the deep end over the bathroom bill situation in NC and showed their true colors.
    It really hurt me deeply but I can forgive them for their actions.
    God will judge them when the time comes.

Kudos to you and your wife Jo. Sounds like the two of you know how to enjoy your life together.

Karen

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    I go to church to worship and focus on the Lord, and it was hard to do that when I was so focused on myself.
    I can understand where this comes from (and would likely be my case) - I reckon I would be much more self aware while crossdressed. I haven't tried and am very unlikely to as I'm an appointment holder in church - so it's not only between me and God (which is much more important), but also between me and other appointment holders (which cannot be ignored, although I think less of this). This is not an occasion to crack jokes about choir robes either, much as I wouldn't necessarily consider crossdressing per se a sinful activity. For the record, I don't wear choir robes.