Hello ladies,

So, I was sitting on the sofa watching tv with the wife next to me. I don't dress that often,just when I have the the urge. My wife has been amazing about this and is totally supportive and unfazed by the whole thing.

I saw a nice dress on a lady on the tv and made a comment to my wife. "That's a nice look". To which she got up and left the room. I thought at first she she had gone to the toilet but then I heard her rummaging in the bedroom. A few minutes later she came back with two bodycon dresses of hers and said "these should fit you, try them on. I know you are in the mood".
Obviously she didn't need to ask me twice so on went the dresses one by one. I'm an all or nothing sort of person so when she asked how it felt I said well I think it would need some underwear, tights etc.
"So what are you waiting for" she said. So on with the knickers, bra and tights and also some of her boots with heels.

It was just a spur of the moment thing. So no makeup or anything. But I am just so thankful to have an understanding wife, I don't dress much in front of her but she doesn't bat an eyelid when I do.
This is a salute to understanding partners.