Thread: Lucky

Lucky

Hello ladies,

So, I was sitting on the sofa watching tv with the wife next to me. I don't dress that often,just when I have the the urge. My wife has been amazing about this and is totally supportive and unfazed by the whole thing.

I saw a nice dress on a lady on the tv and made a comment to my wife. "That's a nice look". To which she got up and left the room. I thought at first she she had gone to the toilet but then I heard her rummaging in the bedroom. A few minutes later she came back with two bodycon dresses of hers and said "these should fit you, try them on. I know you are in the mood".
    Obviously she didn't need to ask me twice so on went the dresses one by one. I'm an all or nothing sort of person so when she asked how it felt I said well I think it would need some underwear, tights etc.
    "So what are you waiting for" she said. So on with the knickers, bra and tights and also some of her boots with heels.

It was just a spur of the moment thing. So no makeup or anything. But I am just so thankful to have an understanding wife, I don't dress much in front of her but she doesn't bat an eyelid when I do.
    This is a salute to understanding partners.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    There's no doubt wives can really surprise us just when we least expect it.
    Have fun with it

I know the feeling. My wife has been absolutely amazing in her support. It makes the difference for sure.

Oh my you have wife that your size is close. My clothes are too big for her and hers too small for me. So we have our own clothes. You have a wonderful wife to share her clothes with you.
    Part Time Girl

Great story! I join in that salute. When I finally told my wife (after finally accepting it myself) she was totally accepting and has continued to be for the past 2 years. I have never been happier in my entire life than now that I have accepted who I am and I owe it all to my wonderful wife.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Gold Member
    My wife would do the same thing once in a while.
    She would order some thing for me to wear from
    the Catalog. It was fun to do try-on's.
    Rader

An understanding and supportive wife is someone to be saluted for sure. Great story Carol, thanks for sharing.

Karen

It is very nice and some are very lucky to have accepting spouses. I do and also feel blessed.

THAT......is completely AWESOME!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

A supportive, helpful wife is a blessing and I am blessed. We were shopping at Macy's yesterday. When we met up, she was carrying a bag. I said, "oh, you found something". She smiled and replied, "no, I got something for you". I couldn't imagine what she got me, so I asked. She remembered I was looking at pencil skirts. I'd forgotten. Yes, she found and bought me a beautiful black pencil skirt, which fit perfectly. Yes, a blessing. 💕

Banned Read only
    Carol,
    Yes you are very lucky, I would love to comment more on women's presentation but know I can't overdo things, I'm not sure if my wife appreciates the comments or not. I think she's beginning to realise that I don't have bad taste in clothes and I'm not bad at spotting a nice outfit and what to put with it.

I will add that she has given me things to wear but not in front of her .

A great relationship there, keep it going.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Great wife

Do not have a partner right now, but I will join in and salute all those loving, caring, and supportive SOs!! It is good to see sharing and real bonding going on!! Hugs to all. Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

That's awesome!!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Lovely to read this post. Doesn't happen often, but my wife has been known to do similar. Our partners can make our lives so wonderful.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    My wife is the same and I wouldn't want it any other way.
    We are 2 very lucky gurls.

She's definitely a keeper - hold on to her I wish more wives were the same!