Several weeks ago I went to the wig store and bought some wig care products. I forget her name but a very nice Asian lady (let's call her Rose) a bit older than myself helped me who had trimmed my pink wig in November 2014 for the Susan G Komen 3-Day. (I showed up in my pink Survivors cheerleader uniform)

I told Rose I would stop by in my new uniform and two weeks ago I did but she was out sick. Yesterday I went by Wigit Boutique between events and Rose, as well as another customer, loved my outfit. The customer even said she wanted a wig like mine!

As usually, Rose took my wig and combed it out for me. Another employee coached me on wig and cap positioning. After my restroom break Rose and the other customer said "You look beautiful!" and they both hugged me before I left.

From there I went to Texas Motor Speedway for the Electric Zombie Run. I was volunteering and also signed up to be a zombie. I canned the zombie gig and just helped with setup, passing out medals and break down. It was a really fun evening and I made several friends for the night. Me going out as Marcy was a hit as usual.

After the event I went to dinner with my running friends in DRAB. It was really fun!

I think Rose and the other customer might have been exaggerating a little bit but I thanked them for the compliment.

Marcelo