Thread: Just checking in!

Just checking in!

Sorry I had to take so e time off. Looking for on catching up. I did go to the event that I mentioned be for. I was in "guy" mode but had on my undergarments. I am now relaxing at the house in a sun dress and thinking why I feel so comfortable in typical "women's" clothes? I set her looking at myself in a dress! It feels totally natural to me. If if we lived in a world free of judgement, I would go to the grocery store right now! Just thought i would share.

Yes, I would love to just leave the house to do errands without changing first. Of course, some of it is self imposed as I do not have wig or makeup. All the way or not at all mostly! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Yes! I thought I could go with out a wig, but I don't feel right with out it. Of course I don't wear a wig around the house. I don't have makeup yet. I have some lipstick. I do feel comfortable having a beard with a wig and going out. But I want to be all put together from now on, thats my goal.

Even if we lived in a world free of judgment, it's still possible that you would be afraid to go out wearing non-conforming clothes.The world we live in now, at least many parts of the USA isn't as judgmental as your mind makes it out to be. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to wear something like a sundress or a pleaded skirt + tank top in male mode in public in broad day light.

I don't have the guts...yet to go on a social suicide mission just to see what a worst case scenario would be like. It would be fun to report back a 1 hour walk downtown dressed in everything except a wig+makeup. I would probably lose my mind when NOBODY says anything about my clothes when I was going into it thinking "ok I'm going to get at least 6 honks and maybe 20 comments in 1 hour walking around in the most un-blending look possible"

It actually fascinates me how something as simple as a certain type of clothing can induce such extreme mental highs.