Thread: The girl smile

The girl smile

I'm almost always in drab, but even so, I'm getting so many "girl smiles" lately, at least several times a day.

I don't know if they see me as girly, which is not likely since I'm just an older bald guy or what.

Maybe I'm just exuding happiness or all of my smiles are softening my face.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    They don't see you as girly trust me.
    How could they? They don't know you are a CDer right?

The thing I get is ladies seem to like to touch my forearm or bicep area.
    I have no idea why they do it and if some GG would like to tell me why females do that I would love to know.
    I was at a pawn shop and the lady that worked there put her hand on my wrist and said thats a lovely pearl bracelet you have on do you mind if I look closer?
    She took my wrist and turned it over while placing her hand on my forearm. I thought gee whiz what a strange woman why don't I just take it off so she can look as close as she wants?
    I had to hit the hand sanitizer when I got back to my car LOLOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-16-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Tracii, I read somewhere once that when GG's do that, they're feeling for muscle. I don't know for certain though. I've never had that happen to me. But I'm also a tiny and obviously not muscular guy, so girls probably don't feel the need to check for what isn't there. XD

Perhaps you're subconsciously smiling more, even in drab mode?

Many of us just go through life serious-looking. People definitely react positively to smiling - regardless of how you're dressed.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Banned Spammer
    Smiling is contagious so it is healthy to smile more.
    Periwinkle I'm 5'5 so pretty short and not muscular at all so I have no idea why they do that to me.
    I think that "they are feeling for muscle" is what guys think is the reason they do this.LOL
    Kind of like guys that send penis pics to girls because they think girls like it when actually they don't most of the time.
    Also guys that always walk around with their shirts off in public even if they are skinny as a rail with tattoos thinking they look like bad asses because they think chicks dig it when actually the GG's I run with think its stupid and they need to put a shirt on.
    I have read that women that actually make the effort to touch are showing interest but I'm not really sure.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-17-2016 at 12:28 AM.

Banned Read only
    Steffi,
    I have to agree with you , they do appear to pick up on something, I'm always pleasant and smile and if given the chance will chat with them , maybe they just like men being pleasant but hopefully not creepy .

Quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
    Tracii, I read somewhere once that when GG's do that, they're feeling for muscle.
    What are we a tomato? Or are they checking to see if we're ready to cook? I get the arm touch much more as a woman than I did as a guy
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I'm sure your final sentence is closest to the truth.

I suspect that your increased femaleness, whether you are aware of it or not, has caused you to send out different signals. If you could bottle that, you could make a fortune in seduction products!

A weird thing used to happen to me: when I had a serious hangover, I'd notice I got way more interested looks from females. Bizarre, but true.
    I used to have a short attention spa

I get smiles all the time.
    I have no idea why.
    Usually the first thing I do is check to see if my fly is open.
    Maybe they just have a thing for old, fat, bald guys!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 10-17-2016 at 04:26 AM.

I thought it was just me being silly. but I notice a lot of women smiling at me when I am in the grocery store. Women in the 40's or maybe 50's. It just seemed strange to me. And I am an ugly cuss! Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 10-17-2016 at 05:13 AM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Davida you are so crazy LOL.
    I suppose if you smile a lot people wonder what you are up to.

I am all for the smiling back thing.

Give a smile look em in the eye and you get a smile back.

It is a tecnique carried over from girl mode.

Do it all the time and you never are concious of what you are doing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've noticed when I smile when out in male expression I get smiles back from women, but if I'm more stoic I don't even get eye contact. I believe body posturing and movement also influence others reactions. I also get cheery Hello's sometime with the smile.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    I'm sure the women who smile at you are not seeing you as "girly." I'm in my late sixties so I do not project as threatening. I always smile and either nod or say hello to almost everyone I pass, male and female. I usually receive a similar response in return. Also, I believe where the interaction occurs will govern the type of response. If it is a sale place for the woman, such as passing each other going into or out of a grocery store, that is a lot safer than 2:00 AM in the morning in a dark parking lot.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    A natural smile and eye contact at the right moment, will always get a return on the investment, in my personal experience. My observations, typical women notice such thing far more than a typical man. Many of us will exhibit our female side in such subconscious encounters, simply because we are on the female side of the typical spectrum.
    So yes, I believe they are often subconsciously seeing you as more girly than a typical male. There are so many more parts to being seen as a woman though.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I’ve been a CD for a few decades and I’ve learned a few tricks of the trade, as it were.
    First, girls smile A LOT more then men.
    So when you’re dressed and want to pass you got to smile more.
    Second, if you’re going to spend any money on being a girl get your teeth cleaned so you have a great smile.
    The rest will follow.