Thread: Tough Mudder

Tough Mudder

Looks like I'm doing the Tough Mudder Half (5 miles) this Saturday. I'll be wearing full makeup on my face and a bikini bottom under my skirt but going with my crappy emergency purchase wig and probably no boobs. Has anyone every gotten foam breastforms dirty? I would hate to throw away $55 worth of boobs although I would like to go a size up.

BTW, I just ran/walked the course, minus the obstacles, and it looks like it gonna be tough. Gonna run/walk it again Thursday then rest Friday. Wish me luck - I'm gonna try to hang out at an obstacle and cheer on other runners before and after my wave.

Tough Mudder, tough decisions...

https://toughmudder.com/events/2016-dallasft-worth-half

Wow, I am running the New York Marathon in a few weeks. I would never think of doing it dressed. Enjoy your race.

Good luck, Marcelo! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Good luck to you!

Okay, so I had an old pair of men shoes and a $20 costume wig but other than that I was fully enfemme! By that I mean I even wore my bikini bottom over my gaff (tucked) and it was very up close and personal with all the people around helping each other climb walls of wood and mud. I got one compliment from a lady about being committed for wearing bloomers and a guy (in the Mud Mile) said he could see my panties. I turned around and asked him if they were clean! (We were all quite muddy by then). Of course there were a few times I just pulled up my skirt (from the sides or rear) to let people know what I had on underneath. It was fun and I got a lot of compliments and most people were quite entertained by it! And hopefully my foam boobs with come clean...

After completing the Pyramid Scheme.
    TM03.jpg

Cheering people on at the King Of The Swingers.
    TM04.jpg