Thread: Rare day off today

Rare day off today

Wifey had an appointment today in the city. I took the day off from the day job to drive her, as she's not comfortable driving in a city environment. Short story shorter, Her appointment cancelled, She had to go to work, and here I am at home. So, it's a good time to catch up on some office work for the side business I have. And of course I had to dress accordingly. As much as I can, anyway. nice blouse, short skirt, and 4" heels. It'll do!

Sounds like an enjoyable day! Have fun. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Before I became a retiree I scheduled "mental therapy" days off from work while my wife went to work. It always worked out well. Stephanie broke out of her shell and cleaned house a la June Cleaver. It was always dress, hosiery, heels and all the proper undergarments; bra, garter girdle, panty and slip.

That is my uniform of choice too when working from home I hope you enjoy your day glaming it up

Reality Check
    Reading the posts here, I get the feeling that several posters are hiding their dressing from their wives. You do what you have to do of course, but having the freedom to dress (as a woman) without having to hide it from your wife is unbelievable freedom and much less stressful.

If at all possible, I recommend finding a way to tell your wife in a way that she will accept it.

Sounds like we are in the same boat today. Been working from home all dressed up. Loving every second of it.
    [FO

Krisi, she does know. And is extremely supportive. She helps pick out the outfits! There's just very little "Samm" time, by the time I get home most nights

That's great, isn't great when something works to the crossdressers favour. It usally the other way around. I hope you enjoyed it,after all we deserve it.

I love days like that.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Hi Samm, Never let a chance to dress be wasted......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!