Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Driving dressed

I can tell you it's easier to drive with B cups than with C cups. I just drove from Round Rock, TX (North of Austin) last weekend back to Fort Worth, TX dressed as Marcy the cheerleader. I stopped at Buc-ee's and tanked up at the farthest pump (I try to have respect for people) and one of the workers walked by while emptying the trash. I also stopped at a rest stop and slipped out of my bikini bottom into panties in the men's restroom. I really startled an old man as I was walking out.

Back in the Metroplex I stopped by Wigit Boutique and showed off my uniform to the ladies who help me with my wigs. They loved it and one of the customers said she wanted a wig like mine. We all hugged before I left and they told me I looked beautiful. From there I drove to the Texas Motor Speedway to volunteer for the Electric Zombie Run. It was a fun day!

I used to be an owner operator. I drove a big Peterbilt pulling a bull wagon. now not many women pull bull wagons. I did it for several years while dressed and got lots of cat calls over to CB radio. I would go into truck stops and pay for my fuel just like I own the place. never once had an incident.

for the last eight years have been pulling local since I sold my truck so no chance to dress while driving.
    I would used to carry nothing but girl clothes with me when I left out on a run , that way I couldn't chickened out. I had lots of friends out there on the road that had never seen me as a guy. I sure miss my Peterbilt
    hugs Kelly Joann

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Didn't want to start another 'I did it' thread, but this is me earlier on during my first ever drive out in daylight. And, nothing happened. Had 2" heels on, driving was almost the same as with my usual shoes. Went to a supermarket car park, very busy, then a cinema where it was much quieter. Stopped at traffic lights, no one gave me a second look, even when close to my car. Learned a lot from my trip out, what worked and what didn't, and can't wait to do it again. 22-10-16 (9)AA.jpg
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I really liked Arriel's and Kelly's stories about driving while dressed en femme. I am just about to make a long journey and it tickles me to imagine if the trucks I am passing are being driven by another cross dresser.

I have said before It depends on CAR as well as heels you wear in my van Just love it vs in my suv mine as well wear flats LOL also automatic for me while dressed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Driving is much more fun dressed. I have a 1000 mile, 2 day drive to Erie next month to the Erie Gala. I will drive dressed both ways, four extra days besides the Gala to be dressed. But that doesn't mean you can't drive for fun locally! Here is my wife's 370z and me headed out for some happy motoring. Having a "chick car" doesn't hurt.

IMG_0674.JPG
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 10-22-2016 at 09:40 PM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I have S2000 that is nanual, and I have been driving that with my hi heels without any problem except that I never take the top down.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Drove around 100 miles dressed yesterday. Do't think the world even noticed I was there. but for sue it did me good.

I often drive while dressed. Nobody takes any notice of you.

Heidi,
    As usual. You are great. Love the post.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

HA!
    I was driving the convertible around yesterday. I'd just come out of Ulta having a make up makeover done. [Excellent experience]. I was looking good, all dressed up, the works (but still upon review, I'm not passable).
    I'm stopped at a light when a delivery panel truck pulls up on the left beside me. The driver calls out "Do you know where 120th St is?". I had to use male voice to yell back "Stay on this road about one mile ahead."
    The driver made a left turn off the road 8 blocks from 120th St. I think he was just checking out the mysterious platinum blonde next to him. I thought it was hilarious.
    Behind the Wheel of Infiniti.jpg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyJamieson View Post
    I actually want passer-byers to look my way and check me out. Usually nobody looks. As others have said, nobody really checks out who is behind the wheel of a car traveling towards or besides them.
    Depends on the situation.

If you're wearing a blonde wig & a red lip, and you have a fair complexion? When you're sitting in traffic on a brightly-lit city street at night like that, and there are tons of people walking by / hanging out on the sidewalk, some guys will definitely notice you. Speaking from experience.

Heck, same holds true during daylight hours as a brunette with like a mauve lip. I swear (presuming) hetero guys have the guidance of a heat-seeking missile when it comes to this stuff. Horny little buggers.

I used to do it all the time. I mainly did it at night when I was going out to meet other gurls so I could use it as cover but I was recently out dressed in a really short sexy turquoise metallic dress, nude heels, red wig, pink panties, stockings, long french tip nails, pink bra with breast forms, nude patent belt, nude patent purse and excellent makeup. I was driving to be having lunch with another gurl at her home when I came to a stop light at a 3 lane busy intersection when an accident with 4 cars happened right in front of us. The intersection was closed for almost 3 hours while emergency crews helped the injured/airlift people and everyone put there cars in park and couldn't move. They were getting out of their cars and chatting everyone up. I avoided that for a while but people could tell it was weird I wasn't getting out. Eventually, as my car was running out of gas, I had to turn it off and open the windows. This gave others an opening to come over to me and they did. I tried my hardest to ignore them but I made eye contact with one of the group I was looking at in my mirror. They came up and starting to say hello when the first young lady realized I was dressed quite sexily and complimented me on my outfit and as I turned to say thank you, she said "oh wow nice purse" As I said thank you, her face changed and she looked at me close and gasped. That's when I got nervous. I usually don't go out so I I know I'm not the most passable but had so far and my voice gave me away. She composed herself and said that I was really good looking. She then said she'd be quiet but wanted to see me stand in my heels. I said I wasn't the most comfortable because I don't go out during the day and the crowd was not my strength. She gathered some of the people and got them to move to watch the helicopter launch with the last victim. She came back and I saI'd I would give a quick fashion view. As I stepped out and she saw my 5" nude patent heels on the road, she was astonished. I gave a full view of me and did a quick catwalk turn. She then told me how well put together my outfit was and that it all matched. As the helicopter took off I said I should get back in the car so I won't be too embarrassed. I waited in the car about another 25 minutes until the wreckage was cleared and went along my way. My gurlfriend laughed very hard at me that day when I finally arrived for dinner!! I thought I wouldn't have as much confidence to go out during the day but now I go out all the time, I just try to wear clothes that aren't quite as ostentatious.

Good luck to you.

Driving dressed was a real hobby of mine for some time.

I would always underdress with only basic foundation makeup so that I could leave home undetected, then I'd drive to squirt spot away from my hometown. If i couldn't find a secluded area, the corner of a big carpark would do. I'd take off my male clothes, put on my shoes, wig and makeup, then I'm off to a town centre to drive around. I would always be hoping for and fearing a look from a stranger at the same time.

I remember pulling into a supermarket carpark, dressed, and there was a cue of cars both directions and those coming towards me were at very close proximity. I didn't get a single strange look.

I find driving with heels almost natural, indeed a 2 inch heel let's you hover your foot above a pedal without effort. And being in Ireland that's manual cars only - we don't drive glorified gokarts!

I spent about 3-4 hours yesterday in traffic alone dressed up. For me that is torture. I want to get out into the world dressed up.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I haven't been out dressed very much. The first time I drove dressed I was kind of scared. I was driving on a desolate country road being followed by a guy in a pick up truck! I've driven dressed quite a few times since, and no one seems notice even driving thru city streets.

I had to stop and get gas once at night. I was wearing a women's winter coat and blonde wig (and all the rest of the girly stuff). There was only one other person pumping gas and since I used my CC I didn't have to go inside.

Even though I've only been out dressed a few times, it's made driving dressed not much of a deal in comparison. I wear flats or 2" heels when driving. Or just take the shoes off!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I've only managed to dress from the waist down while driving home from work. Always change in to a skirt and heels and wore pantyhose all day anyway under pants. Made the commute so much more tolerable. In the summer, open all the windows in the car and watch the skirt fly. Truckers loved it too, lol

Is probably my favorite thing to do!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

My first outing was driving dressed in daylight on country roads. Took a unplanned loop around a park. Two police officers looked right at me and...nothing. A flagman looked right at me as I was the first in line and...nothing. Boosted my confidence! I drove in flats not heels. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyJamieson View Post
    I love to go out driving while dressed. I actually want passer-byers to look my way and check me out. Usually nobody looks. As others have said, nobody really checks out who is behind the wheel of a car traveling towards or besides them.
    I don't enjoy being noticed myself; if anything my current car is garish enough. Cars don't talk, and if you're noticed in traffic it's generally not for good reason (driving recklessly, cutting in unnecessarily, hogging the road etc.). I suppose I have a greater obligation to keep my car and ergo myself unnoticed even when I'm not dressed. I've never had to pump gas while dressed, although one occasion I did would make a pretty interesting contrast between the car (stereotypical ride among boorish delinquents), and how I was dressed then (my favourite white dress). I do have a "REAL DRIVERS USE THREE PEDALS" sticker on the bumper, although it'd be ironic to have "REAL MEN...".

I have never been able to afford a car but I can tell you that riding a bicycle dressed is a wonderful feeling, and nobody looks twice at cyclists.
    Oh, and......
    On windy days wear a headscarf tied under your chin or risk your hair ending up under passing cars like roadkill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Driving dolled up is a blast. When I purchased my current car I took Vanessa into consideration quite a bit. It's a smaller somewhat femme car, and I purposely haven't tinted the front windows so I can be seen, even though it would help a great deal in the hot Summer. I love to drive around and be seen. I love it when a big truck pulls up next to me and can see my legs, pretty fun to get honked at. As far as heels, I prefer to wear flats while driving and put the high heels and purse in the front seats... It gives the driver of the big truck next to me a clearer idea of what they're missing . I know... I'm bad!!! Lol.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenR2 View Post
    I have never been able to afford a car but I can tell you that riding a bicycle dressed is a wonderful feeling, and nobody looks twice at cyclists..
    Have to ask, are you tucked when riding your bicycle?, tried it once, not very comfortable!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I tuck my testicles away but not my thingy, due to it being... erm.... too little. It's funny that I feel embarrassed to say that, men don't like to admit their penis is small. I wish I could lose it entirely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So on Halloween I was dressed in my Black Widow costume, tight jumpsuit long red hair and drove slowly through several areas with people walking along the road. I figured that at least some people would notice, I wanted to ask for directions to the Smithsonian. Only one or two people even noticed I was dressed let alone not a genetic girl. Get out and drive around you will have fun.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I can drive in high heels; six inches, however, is a real challenge, I change to flats then.
    Getting in and out of my pick-up truck in a dress is always a challenge, but I love it.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".