Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Be careful what you reveal here!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My old 70 Plymouth 'Cuda and 64 Plymouth Sport Fury had Dana 60's and yes what stout "rear ends".

I could be wrong but I feel due to the magic of makeup I think it would be tuff to figure out who I am, boy makeup is so cool.
    And also make sure in your photos to have backgrounds that people can't recognize!

I look at my photos and I don't see me! I see Miss Judy.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 10-21-2016 at 10:14 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Just use a last name like "Smith" and nobody will be able to pick you out from the noise. I did a Google image search on my handle just now and none of the first 500 pictures that showed up were images of me (in either mode). Strangely, I do think there was one of Docrobbysherry in there!

(And yes, Smith is my real last name, on my birth certificate.)

- Diane
    Last edited by Diane Smith; 10-21-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Well I am either the WORST google user on the planet or I'm unbelievably friggin boring because only one result popped up from the 'all' section and not a single photo turned up when searching my username, femme name and Texas.

Well don't I feel unwanted now.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Wow, and I thought I was paranoid!
    You're aware that insomnia induces mild psychosis right?

Anyway, here's my tips for local privacy and wider privacy.

1 - Separate browsers for your male female 'selves'. I use chrome for Samantha and Firefox for Dave. As an extra measure of security, chrome is not on my desktop, I have to access it via the start button, this way, nobody uses my PC and selects their browser preference (chrome) to be greeted with a nice purple, flowery browser skin with 'tabs on start' - this site being one of them.

2 - Don't use Apple devices. All your stuff is backed up everywhere! Try android - You don't have to get a Samsung

3 - If you use social media for your male self and are not 'out', do not open an account on the same social media platform for your female self. Too easy to upload a pic to the wrong account.

4 - Store your pics/femme related links and media in folder-ceptions (folder in a folder, in a folder, in a folder...). Less risk of someone 'accidentally' gawping at you fully glammed up.
    Samantha -x-

All great suggestions! A couple of things:

Completely separate computer for femme stuff.
    A VPN connection

i could go all Mr. Robot and use tor, but that is too much trouble.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

I made one mistake recently with uploading my image for the avatar. I failed to remove my exif data from the image and after thinking about it I downloaded it and looked at the data in photoshop. Since I have my camera set to embed my name and copyright, there it was. I quickly swapped it out for one with deleted info. Sheesh! Anyone can download those images and view such. I did grab a few I saw on this thread and all look OK. Some had some GPS info embedded, but I did not check all of them obviously. Double check yours just in case.

What VPN do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha_Smile View Post
    Anyway, here's my tips for local privacy and wider privacy.

1 - Separate browsers for your male female 'selves'. I use chrome for Samantha and Firefox for Dave. As an extra measure of security, chrome is not on my desktop, I have to access it via the start button, this way, nobody uses my PC and selects their browser preference (chrome) to be greeted with a nice purple, flowery browser skin with 'tabs on start' - this site being one of them.

2 - Don't use Apple devices. All your stuff is backed up everywhere! Try android - You don't have to get a Samsung
    Samantha, maybe a few more thoughts on the above two.

If you use incognito mode with Chrome, is that pretty safe?

And maybe a little more on the Apple devices. I use my iphone to view this site it at work. I would never go to this site via my work desktop. It might even block it with the software my company uses. Not about to find out. I do wonder however about using that iphone. More thoughts? Haven't put the Chrome browser on my phone. I think I will do that.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mandy, That's why I stay as far away from Facebook as I can......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

See I have a nice rear end. LOL I did not do that on purpose I like my name as Dana and I like the number 44 so that what I did and another from this site told me about it. the Dana parts are rally nice on many type of vehicles but the jeep stood out for the Dana44 and the Dana56 drive trains.
    Part Time Girl

I don't worry about being "outed" to those who do not know about ME. If I am I shall deal with it. If someone tries to blackmail me or embarrass me I would say "go ahead".

I did close my Facebook account though but for two separate reasons. Once I did say I liked something on a site and my like showed up on Facebook. This is commonplace now and hotels and stores and all sorts have links to Facebook. I found that as my circle of friends increased I was getting all sorts of irrelevant "like" stuff on my page. The second reason was that reading all of that trivia about people on Facebook was just consuming my time. I decided I didn't really need to know all of that and closed my account.

Perhaps there is a third reason and it has to do with power and hubris. I decided that I don't really like that Zuckerberg fellow. It's all a bit too Orwellian. They seem to love "watching" you too much while proclaiming that they just want to make your life easier and more enjoyable. Right!

Listen I do not want to be outed as only a friend or two and my wife know, but I also have to live my life. If someone searches for me and wants to find stuff, I suspect they will. I am just getting too old to care.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Miss Mandy, Thank you for the post. Once you put something on the internet, it's out there and virtually impossible to pull back. I've gone out as Jill and would like to go out more often, but in the age of smartphone cameras and security cameras, you never know. I just did a Google search of Jill_CD and found another sister using MY name. The nerve! Anyway, food for thought when the pink fog envelops you and you feel like posting a few pics or revealing more about yourself.
    "It is so easy to exist, instead of live. Unless you know there is a clock ticking."
    --Anna Quindlen, writer, journalist, columnist

I use Private Internet Access. It is easy to setup and use.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Banned Read only
    Mandy,
    Here in the UK many things are being shared with Google, my wife works in the NHS and she didn't realise the share information tick box wasn't an internal system but information being given to Google.
    I'm sure it applies to other countries but we give up a great deal in our search of the net and our buying habits, I'm not paranoid about it because I'm out of the closet and in the open . I know my wife will have a different view !

It does appear to be a crazy World where most ordinary folk who use the internet are totally public knowledge, whether we like it or not and yet the same internet companies are refusing to give up information about subversive groups who threaten our everyday existence !!

I worked in information security for a couple of decades. If we wanted to find an answer, we could. Well before Internet was what we called sneaker-net, and we learned a lot through that. Secrets were not really safe then, either. Google and technology today make it much easier to slip up and leave a trail, and to follow the crumbs back to the source.

Our best hope, then, is to continue to drive for and gain acceptance. Oh, and work things out with the spouse or significant other beforehand

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Interesting! And, I do this from time to time. When I enter Carla Westin into google I'm anonymous. But, I jammed the two words together to avoid pop-up ads from Westin Hotels. So, when I do an image search on google for carlawestin, sure enough, there I am in my sexy maid dress. What a trollop! And if you scroll down the page, there's a lot of profile picture of other members here.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

This was the last post I read last night before I went to bed, and of course I had a dream that I received a call at work of a person telling me he knows about my dressing. Pretty scary
    Unfortunately we all have skeletons hanging in our closets and if you search anyone, it amazing what you will find. Fortunately for me I really don't care what people do as long as it makes them happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Traci H View Post
    If you use incognito mode with Chrome, is that pretty safe?
    Chrome incognito works fine. No need for extra browsers.
    Those posting on contact sites should create extra email addresses and not use their main one.
    It is easy to create extra gmail addresses.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've already been introduced, of my volition, by my real name onto the stage of a comedy club in front of over a couple of dozen people while full en femme from wig to heels.

So at this point it's no longer a big deal.

However, thanks for the heads-up I suppose.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

OH Well, It had to happen some day. Miss Mandy has uncovered my reason for being a member here for the last few years. To hide my real identity on the net from everyone!!!

My ex found my original account here and did a search on that user name, Cassie, it turns out there are quite a few derivations of Cassie on the forum and she found them all and tried to claim that I had done a lot of things I had not done(some of you girls are a lot kinkier than I will ever be LOL). Printed out is was about 300 pages and I had less than a hundred personal posts at the time. Even brought some of it up in the divorce. So, yes, be very careful with you posts and it is probably not a good idea to let your browser remember your password for you.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    It's a "given" to me that others know who I am. Especially the FBI, CIA and NSA. Not sure about the KGB but hey all they hafta do is ask.
    The KGB hasn't existed since 1991.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I am deep in the closet now Im worried .
    So should I delete my profile form forum?I don't know

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Mandy if you find out something about me can you tell me in PM also?