I had a great night last night.

While I was at work yesterday, I ended up in a pleasant conversation by way of messenger on our phones with someone I had gone to high school with.

Right before I got off from work we decided to meet up and just catch up. So we decided to meet up at our local Lost Pizza Co. and just catch up over dinner.

Now, I have been putting on light makeup and doing something with my hair whenever I'm not at work a lot lately. Nothing major, just a little something. Very subtle.

Well, last night was no exception. I carried two of my Porcupine Quill hair sticks and put them in my hair after I got there and pulled off my motorcycle helmet. They are short enough and the color almost blends in with my hair in that kind of lighting.

Any way. I hadn't intended on coming out to her, but I did.

Her reaction was fantastic. She never missed a beat and even started calling me Emma in the middle of and for the rest of our conversation. We definitely did a lot of catching up. As a matter of fact, we seemed to bond as two ladies that went to high school together and hadn't seen each other in a long time.

We covered a very wide range of topics. She had quite a few questions for me. Her questions were from the perspective of a Nurse of 20 years mostly.

Well, While we were catching up on some of our former class mates she made a small confession to me.

She told me at that she had never imagined our conversation going the direction that it had. She confessed that she had imagined our conversation going a completely different direction.

I asked her what she meant, then it hit me like a slow moving steam roller. Comprehension rolled across my face. I asked her if she had meant that she had briefly imagined our conversation taking a romantic turn, and she admitted that she had briefly thought our catching up might take that turn, and she very quickly changed the subject.

We had quite a few laughs for the rest of the evening and she paid me quite a few complements. Ranging from she always thought I was an attractive guy when she knew me in high school to my current figure towards my transition and the fact that she could see that my facial features had softened up some already. I've only been on hormones since the end of August.

We have made plans to make this a regular thing.

It's really nice to be able to bond with another woman as a woman, other than Family.

P.S. Slightly off topic here.
If anyone was wondering, I decided to include two pics of my porcupine quill hair sticks. So you could see what I was talking about. The first one is how I had my hair last night. I currently have three more sets of quills of varying sizes and types including a set of American Porcupine quills on order. Most of them, including the ones I have now are African Porcupine quills.

20161021_173929.jpg 20161020_155319.jpg