Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cd 22

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are 41 married and have kids what are you doing answering a CL ad from a 22 year old anyway?
    If you had met her at a support group meeting I could see helping some but without knowing her and her motives I would watch my step.
    No giving money thats for sure.
    Your wife finds out boy oh boy life will get hard for you.

I agree with Tracii. The age gap to me is significant and since you are married with kids I just don't think it's appropriate to be meeting up with someone 19 years younger to "show them the ropes". Something isn't adding up

Something smells about this whole thing. This person could turn out to be some horny old pervert, or it could turn out to be one or more young people who are planning on sticking a gun in your face and robbing you, and counting on the fact that you are a CD means you won't report it to the police. Or this person could turn out to be a high price prostitute of some sort, hence the desire to dress like one and go to a club that is allegedly frequented by transgender prostitutes.

Like others have said, if this person were for real, they would already be here. 22 year olds never ask for help from someone older anyway. They buy hair, clothes and makeup on the web, and start throwing photos up on Reddit or wherever.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Carly your last statements make perfect sense.
    My mind works in odd ways I always see the darker side of a situation.
    I think if she wants to do the hooker thing having you involved gives her a way out if things go south and something bad happens.
    If she gets arrested for prostitution and the police find out you came together you are going to get nailed too,maybe even charged with pimping.
    Not saying it will happen but there is a chance because you don't know this persons past history.

Reality Check
    One thing that hasn't been said yet - Suggest to her that she join this forum. This is a good way to learn about crossdressing if that's what she really wants. That way you are helping her but not getting involved with something that might be inappropriate or risky.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Thanks ladies krisi, tracii,carly,dolovewell and I have refered her to this forum, and I'm going to stand down and about money yeah I'm not paying for nothing I don't know her.