Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD with facial hair

CD with facial hair

I know this a touchy subject. I have no desire to ever leave the house dressed. The only human who knows Sandy Silk is my wife. I have a moustache, and when made up...I know how I look..and am fine with it...as nobody but my wife will ever see me. I would like to hear from other cross dressers like me.
    Have you shaved it off..only to,grow it again. It's such a part of me..I can't imagine parting with my stache. At the same time, my front and back are hairless as are my genitals. Are there any others out there like me?

Afraid I can't help you. When I first started I used to just leave the facial hair in place and work around it. Then I actually shaved and OMG the difference! I can't get dressed up now without a clean shave. The facial hair just totally ruins the effect for me, but I like being as passable as possible.

I am like you and my mustache is out there hanging on my face as well. I have had it a long time. I did shave it once, and then grew it back. My wife likes it and while I would like to shave it, I think she will see that as me sliding further into the pink fog. It sure does wreck a pretty makeup job, and I am dying to makeup my face to see what I could look like.

I am like Micki, no facial hair! I shave my chest and upper abdomen not my crotch or back and will be shaving my arms for the first time either this week or next. I have no plans for anyone to see my crotch or back so it makes no difference to me. You will find others on here that are like you, I know they are here. Sorry your first two responses were not what you were looking for. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    I had a beard and moustache for about 25 years. I'd wanted to shave them off for some time, but my kids didn't like the idea because they'd only ever known me with them.
    It is a bit odd seeing somebody dressed as a woman with a full beard and moustache in the mirror, but it didn't really spoil what I got from dressing.

When big bushy beards became fashionable a year ago or so, I said that I didn't want to look like I was part of that fashion, and shaved mine off. They've been gone ever since and it's made my CDing much more satisfying, because now I can go out without having to have my face wrapped in a scarf.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had a mustache when I first started that had been on lip for 40 years.
    It ruined my look so off it came and I have no plans to grow that rats nest back.
    If you don't go out then I guess it doesn't matter.

I have no facial hair and very little hear overall but I understand our point. I am a man obviously and that isn't going to change, I do my best to look like a women but I am not completely passable. I know I look like a man in many ways but I love my look and I am happy. You be too!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I shave everything visible in order to look passable.
    However, to each their own.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    A few years ago, I let go of keeping any facial hair when I began to explore my femme side. Even during that trans confusion period, I had issues over my attraction/acceptance to a couple of GG's that also had some genetic facial hair issues.

Expect to make a few enemies here. But so be it. If you want to identify as an alternate gender (MTF) lose the facial hair, and a bit more!

If you do not want to shave? OK. But Santa Claus in a skirt with obvious fake boobs does not make my day. L

Gold Member
    I have a "Stash" also, and am well known in my community wearing the "Stash"
    I also love to dress, My wife was OK with me dressing, even bought dresses for
    me to wear, but around the house only.
    We had an agreement to never go out side dressed, And I have kept that agreement.
    At 70, I see no reason to change, I would never pass anyway, But I still enjoy the
    thrill of getting dressed for the entire day at home.
    Rader

What does it matter what we think or what the rest of us do when it comes to facial hair in private? Your body (hair), your choice. If you're O.K. presenting as half man/half woman while still sporting that beloved 'stache of yours and are keeping it indoors, who are we to judge, comment, or even compare notes on the experience? What really counts is what your wife thinks of all this, and if she has no problem with it, then you kids go ahead and get crazy with it.

The only issue I would have with this is if you went out in pubic otherwise presenting as a woman, but still proudly showing off that lush facial hair. That would be a jarring visual for most "muggles" (yeah, me included) and would reflect badly on the rest of us as well - you know, the old "guilt by association" thingy. Said "muggles" would likely point, giggle and make rude remarks, and it would just reinforce in their minds the old "pervert", "weirdo", and "fetishistic transvestite" label that we've all struggled so long and hard to put to bed. To be honest, I'd rather not have deal with the prospect encountering that mindset when out in public en femme myself.

Aspiring Member
    I just recently shaved off my long standing mustache and goatee. I'm at that point in my life where I really want to visualize the woman inside me in the best way possible. I would like to venture out into public fully dressed and attempt to blend which means losing the facial hair is mandatory. Honestly, I'm not sad to see it go. I was told many times how intimidating I looked. Since ditching the hair I look younger and more approachable. Obviously for getting made up it makes a huge difference. I also have to admit I don't miss the hairs in my mouth, food in my beard, beard dandruff, and the maintenance headaches of shaving around it and keeping it trimmed.

I usually shave my face really close at the beginning of the week and won't touch my razor for a week or more. My whiskers don't grow too fast but by day three they're noticeable. A week and the whiskers are looking rather hipster-esque and ten days is about all I can take before the itching starts to drive me crazy so it all comes off and smooth as a baby's butt again.

I actually have a couple of photos of me with my whiskers and a virtual makeover from an app where I think I look really good. Maybe I'm being delusional. Too each his own... errm, sorry her own.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I gave up my mustache that I really like for the ability to go out. Sometimes I miss it, but I enjoy going out dressed way to much. Its gone never to return.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I start freaking out if I don't shave my face at least every couple days!

The rest of my body I can go a bit longer -- but not by much.

I have a don't care state of mind to my facial hair, and unregularly shave/trim it according to my whims. Never had a full bear though because it eventually got uncomfortable so i had a reason to shave it. (And if I grew a mustache it looks weird so no mustache unless it comes with a full beard.

To each his own. I hate facial hair and most of the other too that aint on my head. Being of a lot of Native American ancestry I never had much of a beard or sideburns and until I was put on T-shots I only needed to shave every few days. I never CD with any stubble, it's just my thing that I can't do. But with my complexion and nearly no body hair I have enjoyed the textile sensations as well as the smooth look without all the hassle most men have to go through. But at the risk of stepping on a toe or two going out with facial hair is not a good thing for the CD community IMHO, just draws attention. And I don't personally know anyone that want to standout in a negative way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I tend to let my facial hair grow between dressing periods. The red tint in the hair is to my liking and like how it shows in a goatee. I don't do much crossdressing at home (eventhough nothing stops me from doing it) so it does not happen often that I crossdress with facial hair. However, I have done a couple coffee outings with friends while sporting hair growth and crossdressed in one way or another. At the last event I went to (a fetish themed party) there were several crossdressed folks sporting facial hair, some taking advantage of the beard for some contouring with glitter. At a distance and with the lighting of the bar it was tough to tell that it was actually hair growth.

Reality Check
    It's going to be very difficult to pass no matter how well you dress if you're sporting a mustache. Even at home, looking in the mirror, if I haven't shaved and applied beard cover, it ruins the image.

It is your choice though so if the bearded lady image works for you, go for it.

I don't know where I fit in here at all. I don't try to pass. I have a moustache and goatee. I shave the rest of my body.

I wear a bra and panties every day. No one sees those. I wear yoga pants or leggings or women's jeans every day except for summer when I wear shorts. I wear a t-shirt or tank top (mostly women's) every day. In colder weather a sweatshirt over the shirt be it mens or women's. It doesn't matter. I appear in public dressed this way every day.
    It has taken me a long time to be comfortable with myself. My wife prefers me to dress drab when we are together. I can live with that request.
    I don't want to ruin your fun by being a "pervert" or whatever. I am who I am and that's okay with me.

I too have a beard and mustache. I dont really like the beard but my wife does so unless its for a specific reason such as medical or somthing along that line i am stuck with it. If it wasnt for the wife i wouldnt have one. I would like to try make up but it dosent go to well with facial hair. So for me going out and trying to blend in while dressed anyway isnt possible. Plus my wife hates the idea of me crossdressing anyway. She has told me so in no uncertain terms.

I had a beard that I considered getting trimmed for a long time but I kept getting compliments on it, from both genders (including a 60s rock star, Chad Stuart of Chad And Jeremy!). Last week I finally broke down and had it trimmed very close, I will pass more easily now, especially from a distance.

My beard comes and goes as the camping and ski seasons come and go. I never leave it on for too long as it drives me crazy after awhile AND I just don't enjoy looking at myself dressed fem with facial hair. When I do let it grow on my face, I find I dress less (and I'm less happy) or I ignore all mirrors more often. I'm somewhat lucky in the sense I can grow a good beard in a week. I used to be quite "furry" at one point. After 10+ years of epilating from the shoulders down, I find I'm no longer as hairy in those areas luckily. I prefer to NOT have facial hair, even stubble.

I had facial hair for a few years until I realized I could never achieve the look I wanted, so off it came. I never attempted head-to-toe transformation with facial hair because it just doesn't work. But even with facial hair I still enjoyed exercising my fetishes for high heels and lipstick. Crossdressing got LOTS better with the simple act of shaving. Looking back, I can't imagine why I grew facial hair in the first place, having enjoyed full dress and makeup before.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am wearing a beard and stache in my avatar. In fact, I'm going out to a costume event tonite with a beard and stache. I will look like this: 14699767_1096224390497336_246611653_n.jpg

The nice thing about Halloween is I don't have to take off my masks no matter how long I'm out. So I don't have shave at all!

When I'm not wearing a mask and go out dressed I have to shave it off.
    But, then it grows rite back!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!