Thread: Having a great day out and about

Having a great day out and about

Hi gurls, Let me tell you about my terrific day so far. First off I have lost 26lbs in a little over 2 months now and mentally I feel so much better. So to the story, I did my nails last night before bed and picked out my outfit. This morning I got up at 5 showered,shaved, and dressed right beside my wife as she was getting ready for work. I swapped pocketbooks Kissed her goodbye and hit the road. ( wait outfit description ) I had on skinny Capri jeans with holes in the front and rolled up at the bottom, cute open toed wedges,a tunic long sleeved top in a orangeish brown color and my long wig with highlights. .... I drove to a town about 45min away that has a ton of shops. But my first stop was for a coffee. Next stop Cleveland Tenn. First place I went was a clothing store I WENT IN !! and actually shopped around and bought some things and all went great. Then I went to thrift store and shopped for awhile and left with nothing. Next was dress for less store more people more selections, I ended up with a complete outfit. Brown dress pants, cream puffy neck sweater,and some cute brown booties. Then over to target to pee and get some things for the house. Next I went to a big chain shoe store and tried on shoes shoes and more shoes. Left there with nothin but a smile and went to get a cold drink and run the wife's car thru the washer and then got out and vacuumed it.As I was changing shoes I noticed the Polish was looking pretty bad on my toes so ..... yes I went in for a polish change had a pink color put on with 5 rhinestones on each big toe at the end of the nail wow there hott And I did all that and didn't get clocked or if I did no one cared. Need to get some cheap gas now then head back home. I've had a awesome day dressed casual and loved it. I'm all smiles and can't wait til next time. I sent pics of each place I went to my wife. I wished she could of came with me but work first I guess. Thank you wifey XOXO XOXO

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Wow Marti sounds like quite a day just doing normal things, ain't it great
    Leigh

And the moral of the story is.......no one cares (out in the world, not here, we do!). You most certainly got clocked, it's just that people in general, especially in the types of places you went, are either not paying any attention or, hopefully, are becoming more accepting. Maybe both. Well done!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Kandi you are probably right. Either way tho it makes me/us feel more comfortable that there isn't a big deal made when walking around. I got home and give my wife the play by play and she told me when I was done that she could tell how excited I was today. Xoxo