Thread: Got Panties?

Got Panties?

I volunteered for two 5K runs yesterday. The first was an Undy Run benefiting colon cancer research. Since it was underwear themed I wore my cute, flowery panty. I pulled my skirt up to show off quite a bit of it for the panoramic shot of everyone after the race. I also showed some of the people at registration. The second 5K was the Martini Madness. I didn't feel like dirtying another panty so I just kept the same one on for that event. I showed it off to a few people there as well...

I'm so naughty... I think I'll do it again tonight at another race with my other cute, sexy panty!

CD01.jpg
    Posing with walkers for the Undy Run.
    I felt safe doing this since there was a cop directing traffic at our intersection.
    I think he also got a peek when I bent over to pick up my pompoms as the first runner came around the corner.

CD02.jpg
    More walkers.

UR03.jpg
    Not sure what this is but it's their mascot...

MM01.jpg
    I was handing out event shirts when this lady walked up. Once she got her stuff and walked around to the side of the registration tent I motioned her and lifted the side of my skirt to show her I was wearing nothing but a panty underneath. She gave me a high-five and we posed for the event photographer at the starting line with my skirt pulled up on the side then the back. I'm hoping those pics will make the event website. I also did a twirl for her as she passed my corner on the course.

MM02.jpg
    Another shot of us after the run...
    Ranger Stadium in the background.

Seems that you were not the only one showing off your panties. Your friend in one pic is just in panties and a bra. albeit over what looks like a full body stocking. You are being modest in comparison. Not sure I understand this desire to run and show off one's knickers.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 11-13-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: missing words

We used to do the undie run in Phoenix, but I couldn't wear panties for the event, either over or under my shorts. We have friends who lost their 22 year old son to colon cancer, so thank you very much for your attendance to your local event.

Consuelo - The event is for raising awareness of colon cancer. As odd as it may seem to some, the undies are representative of the nether regions, which tend to be taboo to speak of. Because of the taboo, colon cancer has a tendency to be caught a bit too late in the stages to provide better odds of recovery. By doing the undie run, it takes the taboo out of the conversation, or at least becomes an ice breaker, in hopes that more people will talk to their doctors and families when they have potential symptoms, and not simply ignore speaking about a topic that embarrasses many people.

Banned Read only
    The public probably thought of it as just part of your cheer leader costume, no big deal. If you told them you wear panties 24/7 would they freak? Probably so. Stupid isn't it.

Well it was all for a good cause.

Every fund raiser needs a gimmick these days.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.