Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Closest you have come to being caught - without being caught

I was 13, about 10 a.m. on a nice summer day. Wearing a full outfit of my older sister's clothes. She was supposed to have gone swimming with her friends. I was in the bathroom, trying to put on some mascara, when I heard the front door slam, and heard her running up the stairs. I quickly closed and locked the door, she, yelling for me to get out of the bathroom because she 'had to go'. Panic sets in, I stripped, wrapped all her clothes in a towel and dumped it out the window. Clean my face, wrap another towel around my waist, and open the door. She shoves me out of the bathroom and locks the door and does her business, while I hurried down stairs, out the back door and collect the clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I was a couple of years ahead of my brother in school, so when I went to high school he was still in grade school for a couple of years. My high school let out earlier than the grade school, so I had a bit of time before he got home (we were still sharing a room at that point). Dressed in a full slip and pantyhose, I completely lost track of time, and here comes my tween brother clomping up the stairs to our attic room. I had no time to strip or cover up, the best I could do was bury myself under the covers of my bed and feign having a migraine and trying to take a nap. I am not sure he believed my story of why I was huddled up on the bed (actually I am certain he didn't believe me, lol) but I don't think he suspected I was wearing women's undergarments beneath my comforter either.

After that I always set an alarm on my clock to remind me when he was getting home.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

I know it doesnt apply to the title per se bec i was not technically caught with the clothes and wig on. But last 2 years i forgot to lock my room whch i always did, my mom cleaned my room and saw my bag with the wig and 2 shorts . But when i arrived home she just casually said that i found a wig in your room and the shorts. Not the "sit down lets have a talk...i found a wig in your room " type. Shes just being casual about it. And i was like yeah its from my new girl she works im the parlor im fond of bringing new girls to my house. I guess i was just too manly that it didnt really cross her mind that ill be doing this cd stuff or maybe she knows lol

when i was in catholic school i wore my sisters pink slip and panty set to school and that day they decided we all were going to play tackle football i was so freaked out of course i got the ball then every one tackled me they didnt find out but i was so scared .it didnt stop me from wearing them to school .

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I was 13, about 10 a.m. on a nice summer day. Wearing a full outfit of my older sister's clothes. She was supposed to have gone swimming with her friends. I was in the bathroom, trying to put on some mascara, when I heard the front door slam, and heard her running up the stairs. I quickly closed and locked the door, she, yelling for me to get out of the bathroom because she 'had to go'. Panic sets in, I stripped, wrapped all her clothes in a towel and dumped it out the window. Clean my face, wrap another towel around my waist, and open the door. She shoves me out of the bathroom and locks the door and does her business, while I hurried down stairs, out the back door and collect the clothes.
    That was certainly some quick thinking and devising a fabulous cover up on the fly.
    But then, we've all become pretty good at covert operations.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LesliePinky View Post
    I know it doesnt apply to the title per se bec i was not technically caught with the clothes and wig on. But last 2 years i forgot to lock my room whch i always did, my mom cleaned my room and saw my bag with the wig and 2 shorts . But when i arrived home she just casually said that i found a wig in your room and the shorts. Not the "sit down lets have a talk...i found a wig in your room " type. Shes just being casual about it. And i was like yeah its from my new girl she works im the parlor im fond of bringing new girls to my house. I guess i was just too manly that it didnt really cross her mind that ill be doing this cd stuff or maybe she knows lol
    I think mums have a way of just 'knowing'. Mine still reminds me 35 years later of the time she found her shoes in my bedroom, and the feeble excuse I made about it. And the time I dived under the covers when she came into my room (again!), I was 'ill' but actually had my sisters knickers and bra on.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    Event #1. I was on active duty (military), and tried underdressing; wearing panties, etc. under my flight suit. I'll just say I had a very serious in-flight emergency that nearly necessitated me ejecting from the jet. Whoever would have found me, alive or dead, would have found me wearing women's underclothing. Would have been a bad career move at the time.
    Edward D. Wood, Jr, the director who made 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' and 'Glen Or Glenda' used to wear a bra and panties under his uniform when he was fighting in the second world war
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Just seconds ago, absorbed in a telephone call about a new job, got the opening page for this forum onscreen, and my son comes down from upstairs and walks right past it. Don't know if he saw it, never said anything...
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

There are so many close calls over the years. I will just tell of the most recent ones:

Last week I was in the pool at the gym with my trainer. My brother came in asking for the keys to his car (we had switched vehicles). I told him to take my locker key (attached to my towel) and retrieve his keys. After my shower, I went to my locker and had a sinking feeling when I saw my panties next to my running shoes. His key was in a different compartment and the panties were still folded so I hope I wasn't caught. Nothing has been said, at least.

The new college semester started a few months ago for my son. I had a few hours so I put on a pink poofy prom dress. I was standing in the family room when he walked past the bank of windows on the side of the house. Rounding the corner we have two floor to ceiling windows before the patio door that we always use to go in and out. If he glanced even slightly into any window he could not miss seeing me. I managed to take a few short steps into the hall leading to my bedroom and close the door. I changed clothes and came out to see the pink dress bag hanging on the wall opposite the patio door. Dang! Luckily, he didn't notice or say anything.

I accidentally left my receipt out. Had just purchased a pair of heels and 2 pairs of pantyhose. My wife asked if I had really bought oantyhose and I convineed her the store must have messed up the sku, I bought socks for work. Luckily, no more questions!

Scene 1) I use to go parking with my gf in the '70s. She was cool with me wearing panties during sex. This became a habit since neither of us had an apartment. Police had to check out the situation once in a while, and yes they saw me wearing panties once or twice.

Scene 2) In the '80s I was with a road band that stayed in hotels. The drummer and bass player were staying on one side of the suite, I was in the other (connecting rooms). The drummer and his girlfriend were going somewhere on our day off so I asked her if I could wear her dress while they were gone, and she said yes!

So while the bassist was away I went over and put on her dress (not for too long). The bass player walked in after I took the dress off and I was completely naked! I just told him not to ask why I was in his room naked. he said OK and not a word was ever said (as far as I know).
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

First time out for a drive I nearly got pulled over by some police that were patrolling my neighborhood. What are the chances they'd be there for my first time, right?

Well, turns out if you drive at 3am, you make yourself very noticeable. There's a lesson there somewhere, I'm sure.

when I was 13, I was living near the campus of a state University. I would had my stash hidden well in the woods, and would dress regularly, and often venture out if the woods to walk or ride my bike around campus. one day I had a change of clothes (another skirt and top) in my backpack, and decided I didnt want to ride into the woods to change. I found a line of bushes where I thought I would have some seclusion and went at it. just as I was down to my panties, I notice a police car coming down the dirt path toward the bushes (path ended at bushes). I dropped immediately and prayed that the surrounding grass would shield me. the car sat there for what seemed like an eternity (but in reality was probably only about 30 seconds). I could make out that the cop was looking around from the drivers seat... and then he put it into reverse and backed out. and on that day I went through my first ever purge, and still wonder to this day how I was so lucky after being so stupid.

I did some other very stupid things in those years, and it is still anwonder to me how I didnt get caught.

Back when I was in my late HS days, I would dress up every Saturday night... would go out to the living room where my grandparents kept an old large bathroom mirror. They would both be asleep, but I was able to sneak out and turn a light on and get dressed (and even do a quick photoshoot). Usually, they stay asleep the whole time so I can sneak back and forth without getting caught... but there were two incidents where I could have been.

There was one night where I put my southern belle dress (yeah, I had one when I was a kid too... obsessed with them, I swear!) on in my room and was gonna wander out to the living room for a little bit. I got dressed up and quietly snuck out to the living room while trying not to make noise with the skirt rubbing up against the doors or wall. I got out there and enjoyed my moment infront of the mirror. Once I felt like I was done and head back to my room, I would quietly sneak back there since my grandma usually slept with her door open and my room was next to hers. I would quietly peek around to see if she was still asleep... usually she is, but this one incident, she was not and I was in full dress. I snuck back to the living room and waited her out, but it took a little while. Eventually, I stripped down to my underwear and sat in the dark waiting a bit longer. Once I found out she went back to sleep, I gathered everything up and headed back in my underwear to my room to put everything away.

That's not the worst story either...

The second story, I gathered up all of my various dresses, skirts, swimsuits, etc and went out to do a full photoshoot of everything. As I was in the middle of doing all of these photos, I could hear my grandfather (who sleeps in a recliner wake up and start to get up). I panicked, shut the camera off, shut the lights off, and quietly stripped down as I could hear him go to the bathroom. Eventually, I was butt naked laying on the couch in the living room with all of my girly stuff stuck between the couch and coffee table (NOTE: I was without any boy clothes out there). To make it worse... he came out to the kitchen, which required him to walk near the living room. There was an access from the hallway to the kitchen, so he didn't walk through the living room where I laid in quiet naked on the couch. He got himself a quick snack and drink, then made his way back to his recliner and went back to sleep. I managed to quickly get my photoshoot done and gather everything up and take it all back to my room.

So yeah, a couple good close calls there. Especially since my grandmother got heavily into religion in her last years so who knows how she would have reacted to me.

All these great stories triggered another memory. Was in Philippines for work a few years ago, bought myself a gorgeous green top. Family agreement was never to look in my suitcase after trips as I would always buy something for the wife and kids. this always gave me time to move any Becky purchases to a safe hiding spot.

So just my luck suitcase falls off the bed and 2 or 3 items fall onto the floor one of which being my gorgeous top, my mrs sees the top and says is that your present for me ? you know I don't wear green. Err uhhh well its such a nice top i thought you may try wear it, says me thinking quickly. I got THAT look.

Worst part is she has had the top hanging in her closet for years and has never worn it and its so gorgeous
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Silver Member
    The Nose! When I was working for a major corporation I went to the accounting department to get some accounting corrected. As I'm about to finish up and leave one of the women announced loudly, Who has on White Shoulders I love that perfume. It was me and luckily I was done and could slide out of the cubical area through another door with out going back by her the way I came in.

If she had figured out it was me, my career would have ended quickly with that company.

With me it wasn't being close to being caught rather than it was being closed to being forced to come out in such an embarrassing way.

I had went out for this past halloween to a party. Just got back in unlocked the door to my room and put down the basket I was using as a purse for the night (Red riding hood costume) and went downstairs to get a drink and relax for a bit after a scary night. I came back upstairs to my room and the door was only just open ( y'know when a self-closing door doesnt quite close all the way?) and my life flashed before my eyes.

see, my room door autolocks when it closes and my keys were in the basket I'd chucked in earlier. the door luckily hadn't locked because it didn't close properly. I was a 'little more forcefully closing my door' away from being locked out of my room; with no keys or phone, dressed in a little red riding hood costume, with no access to any male clothes, with 3 inch heels and no makeup wipes, waiting 6 hours (from 2am to 8am) building up the courage to leave the house still in costume in the day time like some sort of walk of shame, to go and get the spare key from my landlord (facing my landlord dressed would be a whole other layer to deal with).

its a little silly but this all went through my head an milliseconds upon realising how close I was to being locked out, needless to say I've had a spare key cut and hid it somewhere in the kitchen

Decades ago when I first started dressing I was up in my bedroom which I shared with my older brother. I had my shirt off and I was wearing a bra when I heard my brother coming up the stairs. I had all of three seconds before he would see me, no time to get the bra off or my shirt on. I grabbed the bra and just yanked. Miraculously both straps let go but it was still hooked. I shoved it down around my waist and tried to cover it up as best I could with my shirt. I spent the next several minutes giving the shortest responses I could to my brother, mentally willing him to leave the room.

Lipstick and ear rings get me every time, I am all the time forgetting to remove them,

When I lived with my patents they had gone out and were supposed to be gone all evening, so I got all dressed up and went into the living room to watch TV, as soon as I get in the living room I hear someone coming in the front door, since the front door was between my bedroom and the living room I had no choice but to head into my brothers bedroom which was just off the living room, it turned out to be my mum, well she insisted on me coming out, but I refused, she eventually left after about half an hour to my relief, I then headed to my bedroom and got changed.

More recently I had been dressed, then later I had to take my car to the mechanic, when I arrived I notices some of the workers looking at me, but dismissed it until I got in the office and started to talk to the manager and realized I still had bright red lipstick on, I asked to manager do i have lipstick on and when he said yes I replied with STUPID GIRLFRIEND and then left it at that. Nothing more was said.
    Sophie Mosley

Another story I remembered earlier... not as impressive as the others I posted earlier...

I ordered a bigger hoop skirt to go with the southern belle dress I owned while I was in high school, ordered in the late November/early December time frame. Fast forward a week or two later, I had not realized it arrived and my grandfather intercepted the box. I was in my room watching football and he came in my room with the opened box and asked what this was mentioning that he was preparing to wrap gifts for Christmas. I just said "Oh, that's something I ordered for myself..."

Surprisingly, he gave it to me without asking any more questions. I just sat there for a few minutes in stunned silence wondering how I got away with that.

Wearing 8" platform stilettos while cleaning in the basement. Landlord came home and came down to the basement to get something and I couldnt get the buckle undone until the last second. I hid my heels under a blanket.

Banned Read only
    Elle, you are like me, when you are dressed with your makeup on, you can't tell there's a guy in that makeup and in those clothes. The secret, I think, is to do a simple understated look with the makeup. Don't ever overdo it with the eye makeup and blush. I see this a lot on many CDs. Have the right style and color of wig that looks like your real hair and real hair color. And keep the skirts, tops, accessories, boots, booties, tights, wigs, tasteful yet girly and kinda sexy!...Scarlett...Great job by the way, Elle, you look absolutely gorgeous. Wish I could figure out a way to post some of my photos on this forum. I am super with photography with my Nikon D3300 camera but lousy with technology!....Scarlett....

Wow scarlet, thanks for the compliment but I've just started and still have a lot to learn. What's troubling you about getting photos up here? Is it getting the photos on to your PC or is it tge file size restrictions? If it's the 2nd, send a couple and I'll resize them for you. I've done a lot of basic photoshop work like that.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Two more quickies. One I've told before and one I haven't:

-It was probably the late seventies and I was out driving late one night fully dressed but, probably hideous due to inexperience. When I drove behind a commercial building, I didn't see the blacked out police car that immediately lit me up. Now, mind you, back then you could be arrested for lewd behaviour. I was petrified as I got out of the car. I was told that they were concerned about my presence as there were many break-ins in the area. I just calmly explained that I was a harmless crossdresser. When the officer handed back my ID he asked me if I didn't think it was a little odd wearing the clothing of the opposite sex. I looked right at his female partner and said, "I don't think I'm the only one crossdressing here." We had a good laugh and I had a big sigh of relief.

-A lot of my CD adventure has just been the wonderful feeling of having breasts in a bra. Even in male mode. Back in the water balloon days, I would walk up and down the aisles of the grocery store with my arms folded to somewhat cover my ample bosom. One time as I was just strolling in a store, I felt a hard grip on my arm. I turned around to see the meat manager saying, "What do you have under there? What are you stealing?" I whipped my arm away and said, "I'm not stealing anything!" as I walked towards the door. Once outside he persisted and grabbed me again. This time (being Irish) I shoved him down on his arse and scolded, "I'm a crossdresser you ." and walked away. As that was a time of transitioning social acceptance, I came back to the store later and had a discussion with the general manager who nervously offered me a heartfelt apology.

See, I'm a real pioneer (fossil) with this stuff!
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 11-18-2016 at 08:15 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!