Thread: Is this a good crossdresser plot movie? M night shyamalan style

Is this a good crossdresser plot movie? M night shyamalan style

I got a lot of shower thoughts after binge watching m night sshyamlan movies.
    How this for a plot lovely couple no problems got married then wife notice bit strange after 6 or so years wont make love wont kiss, wife suspects something going on then boom!! thn wife finds out Guy is positive with hiv (or other stds) then the cliche flashback of events ,reason why he wont kiss , reason why he wont make love, .. then hee casually slip on wig makeup clothes and walk to the middle of night hows that for a twist. End credits

comments please
    Its just the general idea

um...not really. So the point of the movie is he is a TG hooker? Or he is hooking up with men?
    (BTW kissing doesn't transmit HIV)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Not very Shyamalan-y. If he did it, it would turn out that HIV is actually a computer virus and the wife is a computer and doesn't know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Not very Shyamalan-y. If he did it, it would turn out that HIV is actually a computer virus and the wife is a computer and doesn't know it.
    Nah we could install antivirus easily

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    um...not really. So the point of the movie is he is a TG hooker? Or he is hooking up with men?
    (BTW kissing doesn't transmit HIV)
    Of course it wont but hubby just wanna make sure ,sometimes we got little mouth ulcers about to pop we just dont know yet

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    actually a computer virus and the wife is a computer and doesn't know it.
    That's funny

And Leslie, So we have a husband who isn't careful until he's infected then he's careful not to expose his wife, who already exposed because he carried the virus for a while but didn't have antibodies yet or wasn't tested. Cool, makes sense for the closet dressers here I guess. Stranger plots to movies have been made

(NB HIV is extremely rare transmission form kissing no matter if you have ulcers (which I assume you mean herpes simplex). HIV is not spread through saliva. That is in no way recommending any type of sexual contact with someone who is or maybe infected without protection)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Nope not herpes , mouth sores or canker sores . If you have a canker sore then kisses another with with someone who have it with hiv it can transmit,

Its just a general plot but i think it will be a twist no one will expect, ive seen the gift, and the people below, which are thriller movies their plots are not that great
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-15-2016 at 01:55 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yiurs

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I never put disease, scat, pee or anything too real worldly graphic or gross in my picto stories. They don't sound funny or fun to me.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

once again, saliva does not transmit HIV. Go to the CDC website. Get the facts. ACT UP-fight AIDs (from Rent)
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I never put disease, scat, pee or anything too real worldly graphic or gross in my picto stories. They don't sound funny or fun to me.
    To each her own...

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    once again, saliva does not transmit HIV. Go to the CDC website. Get the facts. ACT UP-fight AIDs (from Rent)
    Who said saliva can transmit hiv?canker sore is an open wound . Please read carefully

...and this thread is going now where so it's closed.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna