Thread: No Male Mode Anymore

No Male Mode Anymore

I just came back from California in a business trip. Male Mode (supposedly). I had a $600 credit in my hotel room and I needed to spend it because I knew they were no going to give me any refund. I went to a boutique in the lobby, female clothes only. I saw couple of things that I liked and asked the clerk if the sizes run big or small. She looked at me and said:"Go ahead and try them..." I did and showed her and she smile and kept bringing more things. I spent the whole credit and a little bit more... So I guess I don't have a male mode anymore.

Hope you got some nice things - fun way to spend credit and good of the SA to be accommodating, did you show her? ............................Debra

yep...every item that I tried an item I showed her...in two occasions there were more guests in the boutique and neither she or me care the least, so this woman was very relaxed having in me in her store, her fitting room trying clothes. So that's why I asked myself that maybe I am not projecting male mode either when wearing male clothes. I guess the clothes are no important anymore, I am a woman now....