Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negative Experience

Like so many things, "nothing happens until it does"! Just just have to be aware of your surroundings these days -- no matter where or what mode you are in!

I spent 90 days in Hotel California (Chicago reference) on assault with a deadly weapon charges. While I didn't use the knife, it was on my person, my friends got assault charges and I-bonded out right away while I remained. Can't imagine how bad it would have been had I not been allowed to change and get makeup off before getting carted there from a small town local jail to Chicagos worst prison at the time. I have also gotten another all expenses paid trip to Addison and Halsted on assault and battery. Both instances I was defending myself at local bars. The first instance, it was considered gang assault, I was with a known high profile gang member and his friends, The second instance, I didn't throw the first punch, but hit the guy in the head repeatedly with a napkin holder.
    Young dumb and full of ...
    I'm a much much more reserved person now. these instances happened 20 plus years ago. Kinda funny you brought this up, as I'm attending a gay bar this weekend with my wife and friends. Must be a subtle reminder to not don't do anything stupid.

I went to a club such as the one you mention in Arizona, called, Aint Nobody's Business. I had a great time and the proprietor thought that I might get "hit upon" because I was dressed so feminently and most of the other clientele were butch.
    Love, Sabrina

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    When you dress as a woman, you have to play by the women's rules. One of those rules is, "nice girls" don't go to bars alone. Walk into a bar alone as a woman and everyone thinks you are "available". It's OK for a man to go to a bar alone, but not a woman. Sure it's not fair but that's how it is.

A bar is the last place I would go alone dressed as a woman.

And why do crossdressers seem to go to gay bars if they are not gay?
    "nice girls" as opposed to who? I think the implications of that are... outdated.

Also cross dressers often go to gay bars because it's less likely that gay men will assault them for their perceived gender transgressions considering homosexuality itself is a perceived gender transgression.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thanks Violet for saying that so I didn't have to.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith96a View Post
    ..................... I'm actually very fond of one particular lesbian bar because men are only allowed if either crossdressed (it looks like a duck and is trying it's best to be a duck so we'll suspend disbelief and act like it's a duck) or 'properly house-trained' (ie vouched for by an accompanying female!) It feels safe. Safe is good!
    How does a bar legally exclude people of one sex?