Thread: Good Hosiery discretely shipped

Good Hosiery discretely shipped

I am in bad need of some quality name brand hosiery that will be discretely shipped. I live with roommates and they don't know I CD and I don't want them to find out so I want to buy it from a place that ships it in a plain brown box without labels that would draw suspicion. I will only by from vendors within the USA because of customs. Does anyone have any good reccomendations?

Thanks

You could order from JC Penney or Sears. while they don't ship in "Plain Brown Wrappers", a package from. Sears or Penney's could be anything. But better yt just go into a department store and buy them in person.I've been buying stockings and pantyhose for almost 30 years and have never had a problem. Sometimes it really has been for a girlfriend. Hosiery is probably the easiest thing to buy as a guy.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

You probably think this is a very big deal, as I once did also, but it is truly nothing unusual for a man to purchase pantyhose at a supermarket or drug store. To help you feel comfortable the first time, write yourself a note with a brand, size and color written down on it, as if written by an SO, and then go to the pantyhose display and search like you have no clue. It really becomes routine after a couple times -- trust me.

There is also the self check stands.

GG/ Loving Wife
    It is very true that sales clerks could really care less what you buy, my husband even buys bras and panties at a major dept store and you know what he works there and knows the clerks! They think he is a cool husband because he buys frillies for his wife!
    Another suggestion would be to get a PO box and have your stuff delivered there, my DH did this for a long time so I would not know about it, now it is not an issue so the packages come straight to the house and I just leave them on the bed for him to open when he gets home.

Honey (SO)

April gets hers from http://www.activskin.com they come in a regular envelope. If that helps. As the people above have said, your money spends just like everyone elses, so stop worrying about it. In my line of work I've seen lawsuits for a lot less!

Thanks so far, but....

Thanks all so far, but I refuse to buy in store because I regard a lot of the $2.99 stuff to be sub par quality and also money is not a big issue. Like i am perfectly comfortable spending $100 or $200 on hosiery online as long as it is worth what I pay and shipped discreetly. I really like the thick opaque hosiery and leggings, but I am not going to go to the mall for it.

Nylons

You Could Always Get A Po Box 40.00 A Year Cheap And Have Everything From Anywhere Shipped To The Po Box

Banned Read only
    J C Penny brand of hosiery is certainly not inferior junk. They have quite a few different sheers etc and they are extremely nice. I have actually gotten more junk hosiery by ordering off descriptions of the items online. I Prefer to buy mine locally and in person. SOme o0f the better dept stores carry some pretty high priced stuff as well but it doe snot last any longer than the stuff J C Penny sells....Sheer Caress IIRC is what I like the best.

I just go and by my tights and other girly things at any department store .Paying for it at the cash register is not a problem for me . Stores do not care; they only want your money .

another option is to get a PO Box at post office or Mail Box's etc .. or simular place .. then you can order from anywhere and pick your items up at that location instead of having them shipped to your APT

Kim
    Panties are like American Express .. Never leave home without 'em:GE:

The reason I asked about online is because that is the only place I will buy, no exceptions. Now I don't want to sound unthankful, but does anyone have any Online stores they will reccomend? I don't buy in person and will not in the near future. I have bought girl's clothes in the store before with no problem, but hate buying hosiery in person so that is why I only buy it online.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetm2f
    The reason I asked about online is because that is the only place I will buy, no exceptions. Now I don't want to sound unthankful, but does anyone have any Online stores they will reccomend? I don't buy in person and will not in the near future. I have bought girl's clothes in the store before with no problem, but hate buying hosiery in person so that is why I only buy it online.
    Then reread post #6, Sweetie -- Melissa gave you just what you want.

GypsyKaren
    Do a Google on pantyhose, stockings, or whatever, you'll get 20,000 hits to check out.

Karen

Bridget, here you go, this fills your needs. I have used them, they're good.
    http://www.stockingirl.com/home.html
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]