Thread: Woo hoo!

Woo hoo!

I've been having one of those weeks this week.

I've been dealing with a bad case of the blahs because tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I miss my Dad so much. I was really beginning to wonder if I needed to talk with my Endo about the possibility of mood stabilizers. I don't think it will be necessary now. But I will be letting her know about what has been happening.

I noticed last week that I have developed enough to ditch the extra padding I have been putting in my bras. So, I used them for hopefully the last time earlier this week.

That wasn't quite enough to help with those blahs.

So, I went out for some retail therapy today because I got paid a day early due to the holiday being on my normal payday.

Picked up a couple of new bras and some panties. Because I don't require those extra pads I have been using, I got a couple of underwire bras my Mother had suggested I find. They're underwires with no padding at all. I'm so glad I got those. Now I have more options and more levels of comfort.

After that, I got some breakfast out and then went to one of my favorite places to shop. I have been getting to know one of the SA's well enough.

We talked while I shopped and tried on some jeans. She congratulated me on my recent development and gave me a big hug.

Now, I have to admit that there is definitely something to be said about retail therapy. Because now I'm looking forward to tomorrow, even though I have to work from 7am-3pm.

I have more to be thankful for, other than being thankful that the Native Americans at that first Thanksgiving didn't have my sense of humor. They could have gone with Donkey instead of Turkey. Think hard as to what we would all be eating here in the States tomorrow.

I hope everyone's Holiday season is off to a good start.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Sound like you have an amazing week so far! Hopefully just one of many to come. Happy thanksgiving to you to'

Shay, my week has been mostly down.

With work, bills, and this being my first Thanksgiving without my Dad. It's actually been pretty difficult.

I am trying to focus on the bright side of things to try to help with the holiday blahs.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Losing parents is especially hard at holidays, I lost both of my parents some ten years ago and it still seems strange to think that I'm the older generation.

Have a happy Thanksgiving anyway!

Hugs, Bria