Thread: A year in a life

A year in a life

Yes, I do come around from time to time. I try to keep up with my Peeps, but have little to say anymore.

However, it's been a year now since my name change and going full time. Yes, I'm in jeans most of the time, but I'm comfortable that way. I did once or twice mention my scarred and discolored legs. I'm still working at the same job, living in the same house, going to the same bars as before.

And I'm happy. I have family and friends that accept me for me. I've lost a few friends. That's life. Hell, I've made and lost friends all my life, people come; people go.

It's been a year. Things have changed. and things have stayed the same. Thankfully, life goes on.

And I'm happy.

Hugs to all,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I'm glad you're happy. IMO, that's the purpose of life.

The Mad Scientist
    Leah,

I couldn't agree more with Amanda!

I'm so glad you are happy and well adjusted. It's always interesting to see who stays and who excuses themselves from your life. It's always a surprise.

You look great BTW and I really need to visit sometime when I'm in the area. This Christmas trip is already booked so it will probably have to wait until March. I'd still love to meet sometime and fill you in on my bumpy road.
    Kris

Just let me know when you're coming up.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.