Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible questions to ask my CD guy

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    I think it wont be too long before the tunic and yoga pants or leggings thing becomes more mainstream on guys, they are just too comfortable not to.
    Please yes. The world needs more men in yoga pants. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella111 View Post
    I know that he's completely straight. He's told me that he doesn't find men attractive and he very much loves women. He just also feels like he is one.
    So, borderline TS....maybe. But just feeling like that, and actually being TS, are sometimes two different things.

I'm also curious about the origin of it.
    The million dollar question here. The number who know why we do it is few. Took me decades to understand why I do it.
    When I did, I also learned that what caused me to be this way, clearly wasn't the same as for most others. So figuring it all out can be daunting.
    He's very much into youthful clothing, as is part of his fetishes. Frilly socks, cotton panties with bows, lace camis, pigtails, etc. For both him and it's what he finds sexy on a partner. He was explicit about not having any interest in doing anything with young girls, but fantasies and role playing, it's that genre. And I'm down with that, but I am curious is this is rooted in something from his childhood.
    I don't like to presume. However, remember that there can be many things going on in his mind at the same time, and that they're not always linked. Wanting to have sex, and wanting to dress can happen at the same time....and be two seperate needs. Does he like to spend time dressed as a girl when he's not horny? Then perhaps it is something seperate. Guys pretty much want sex all the time, at least to some level. We don't always act on it, but various sources over the years suggest we think about sex every ten seconds, on average. That's probably not far from the truth.
    So it can easily invade everything else we do.
    Then, we have the big unknown, because men are taught that it's something we don't have: The need for affection. After all, it's 'girly' to want to be held, men make fun of those because we are told when growing up that it implies being 'needy'. So we deny that feeling exists in ourselves.
    Growing up, it's ok for girls to want to touch. Boys? NEVER. Never ever touch anyone unless you're having sex with them. Absolutely forbidden to us. So virtually every boy grows up deprived of affection; a two second hug in the morning from mom before marching off to school simply doesn't fulfill the need.
    So subconsciously it's possible that, chronically deprived of affection like most little boys are, he saw girls getting affection & attention and wanted that for himself (but of course, could NEVER tell anyone). Bingo. Inkling of desire to be at least, 'like' a girl, connecting the desire to appearance and behavior.
    When growing up, perhaps either there was a girl (or maybe he even just fantasized about having a friend who was a girl, I guess that's possible too), who treated him nicely? There, would be the connection to younger female clothing (this was part of my own experience; again, this DOES NOT necessarily mean that it's you're friend's).

Understanding why he does this can become a lifetime of discovery. I've been reading everything I come across, psychology texts, magazines, internet boards, etc., for over 40 years now, and am still learning new things about it. We suppress and repress so much about this because it's considered so unacceptable for males to be anything feminine in our society. So best of luck on your (and his) journey to figure it all out.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I don't know everything, but I'll share what I do. Much of it is in my CD bio, the link is in my sig below. It's about a ten minute read. Just remember that it may not all, or even partially apply to your friend's experience. Then again, it might.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Welcome to the Forum - it is always a pleasure to have supportive GGs. The age play is not unheard of, but not the most common. Many here went thru phases where certain things led to sexual excitement and later the clothes just lead to calm and peace. I know of a TG story called "trust" by Amy Matthews that gets into the head of a man who finds a supportive GG. The main character also likes a little girl outfit at the start. There is also a phrase here "pink fog" where you get so completly wrapped up in this that you lose sight of other things. It may be both of you are in the fog having a great time. It will often peak and drop off to a stable level. I would assume he is in heaven and will do just about anything you ask. Just take it slow and enjoy it.
    Hugs, Ellen

I talked to him about the age play and his fantasies, and I feel a lot better about it now. There's still more for me to understand, of course, but I trust him. Hopefully it's not misplaced!

And he certainly does seem to feel like he's in heaven, and so do I!