Thread: The same but different!

The same but different!

So, I dressed in a hurry, only panties and skirt with form, bra, and red with white snowflakes top. Bare legs. The back deck needed sweeping, sooo I swept the deck in a skirt. No neighbors around but the thrill is still there! It was around 50 something but did not feel that cold! Just wanted to share. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Be careful quick dressing can become a norm after work. I know I do it all the time no need to get all dolled up just to relax at home and do small chores. But my neighbors know about me so no worries. Funny how they are the ones who run inside after seeing me outside.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

At home I often wear panties, bra, forms, thigh highs and a dress. It takes five minutes and allows me lots of time to check items off the honey-do list.

I begin thinking about what I'm going to wear before I get up or while driving home. Can't help it. By the time I walk in the front door, I'm 90% sure what I'm going to wear and can't dress fast enough. I'm usually already dressed underneath and add a touch of makeup. Dressing after work is my norm. On weekends, dressing seems to make chores easier and certainly more comfortable.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Sounds fun ,I got nosy neighbors though

I get frustrated when I have chores to do outside and the neighbors all seem to be outside. I don't run and hide, but I do avoid direct clashes. However, Sunday I put up my Christmas lights on the house, wearing a calf-length skirt with everything else (Low heels). I had to climb my ladder several times to reach the peak of the garage (about twelve feet off of the ground). I was thrilled, especially when one neighbor came home and was jockeying his vehicles around in the street right underneath me (sort of). Yes, there was enough wind to blow my skirt around, but not so much that I was going to be exposed. It was a heavier skirt. No one came over so they didn't get to enjoy my makeup and jewelry.

Thanks for that image, Barbara. It is a rare girl (GG or otherwise) that can put up Christmas lights, from a ladder, in a skirt and heels. I will smile about it every time I think of it today.

Hugs

Barbara you are tough. I fall off a ladder or miss a step enough wearing tennis shoes, I can't imagine in heels... I did take a step back once in tennis shoes and fell off the car port, missed the ladder by about an inch. Landed on my butt with my hand under my right butt cheek bone. Ended up at the doctors with X-rays but nothing was broken. Hand and fingers were all scratched up from the gravel though. If I had been wearing heels I can only imagine the story in paper saying crazy CD impaled on high heel on his right butt cheek.
    We have a small newspaper and everything makes the news.... Lol

I have to point out that they were low heels, and I was also a professional 'ladder climber' for many years, so it wasn't quite so daring, other than being in a skirt. I just didn't feel like changing just for appearances. And the heels don't make much of a difference since you only use the front of your foot on a ladder anyway. Still.., I wouldn't encourage it, I was just being stubborn.