Thread: His and her fantasies

His and her fantasies

I use to have this crazy fantasy about having a "lesbian" experience with my wife. She has also always had "lesbian" fantacies too and I figured that we could both get excited about me dressing up and us both living out your deepest fantasies together. But if I really think about this I would be getting the and Crème de la Crème of living out my fantasy, while she would be getting the cheap dollar store knockoff of her fantasy. Life just isn't fair is it...

Well if she doesn't care about the dollar store version, it will probably work out. ( For you that is Lol). Sometimes during sex when I'm dressed I believe my wife imagines me being a women. Can't verify totally but she was squeezing my boobs a few times maybe subconsciously. Who knows give it a try and then maybe a trip to Vegas she could get her version.

I think this is something you need to verify. Go ask her FYI I never really felt the need to go to vegas until now

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I always thought for a bisexual woman a CD would be the perfect mate, you get a sexy woman with a penis lol.

well I guess people who read the 50 Shades actually believed that was how a D/s role would really be. But remember ONE thing, as a lesbian you wouldn't have the use of certain boy parts, especially any sensation or her touching.

As with anything, setting perimeters and limits before is required
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Kelly,
    Why look at like that ? If it turns her on she won't be bothered !

I had a GF who realised what it did for me, so she got as much out of it as I did. My work friends use to joke that I only went to work for a rest, what ever her fantasies were she lived most of them with me !

Reality Check
    My wife was somewhat receptive to the "lesbian" thing with Krisi but it faded away and is no more. Now it's "Take your boobs off." Sad but true.

My CD loves wearing cute panties . So I lick and rub below his like he's a girl and just role play it. I've been bi-curious since my teens, so it's exciting for me and a super-turn-on for him. And that's when I call him by his female name.
    Last edited by Di; 12-05-2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Tmi / read the rules please/ word filter

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A GGF of mine (just friends) asked what I thought of kissing in public.
    Not sure where that came from or was going LOL but she asked me to kiss her one day at the mall the next time I was in 100% girl mode and went shopping together.
    We rested from all the mall walking we did so she asked again so we did kiss.
    She explained it was her fantasy to kiss another girl in public just to see what people's reaction was.