Thread: Wonderful being able to change your look

Wonderful being able to change your look

Hi Ladies,
    Having posted some pics of various types of dress and look, it just amazes me how wonderful it is to be able to change your look and style to your mood. Do any of you also feel this thrill at being a chameleon. Sounds like a silly question, but I'm only referring to the female aspect. Link to my pics below, hopefully you'll see what I mean 😘

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...inally-at-last
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I'll give you a simple WOW for the dark hair shot.

I love my femme side, I've a feeling you do too?
    I wish life would never stop.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes Abby without a doubt it's one of the reasons I love women's clothes so much is the variety of styles and colors and I suspect most here would agree

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Have to agree with Leigh, not only that but a variety of wigs and make up colours can also dramatically change your look. I'm particulalrly inspired by the Tori Amos video for the song 'Bouncing Off Clouds'.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Yeah I have to agree, our styles and wants change over time and the colors of hair and such change our looks so nicely.
    Part Time Girl

So many looks so little time!!!...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Absolutely!! Sometimes during a day, I may change 3-4 times. My wife teases me but she does enjoy the "style" changes. She asked me why I sometimes change and some days not change. I really don't know, but I just go with the flow. It's fun for both of us. She bought me a lovely blouse yesterday and asked when she could see it. She's the greatest. She helps, offers positive comments, etc. a real treasure.

Reality Check
    I dress as the woman I would have been if I had been born a woman so I don't have as many "looks" as some folks here. I always have the same sized breasts, same hips and same hair. Just like most women.

Of course that still leaves a lot of variety; fancy dress and jewelry, casual dress or skirt and blouse, jeans or stretch pants and blouse, etc.

If you really think about it though, we have much of that same choice as men. We can throw on a suit and tie, sacks and shirt or jeans and T shirt.

I've gone out in the morning shopping as a blond, changed into different clothing in the back of my car for a night's socializing, coming home as a brunette. What's not to like?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I also enjoy experiencing many different looks and will often change which wig with the same outfit for variety. I have done housewife pics to classy to lingerie model, blonde bimbo to girl next door. As long as it is feminine, I will try it. As long as I don't have to stay drab...
    Hugs, Ellen

A change from jeans and top to a dress gives me a different look.

An easy thing to do, and change mood and style so as others won't recognise you in the new guise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Shoot. Coming up with different kinds of outfits is my absolute favorite thing about crossdressing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It amazes me, Abbey. That with the seemingly endless amount of female looks available some us want to look the same every time they dress!

My good T buddy is like that. The only thing she ever changes is the color of her short cocktail dresses!

I have a endless list of different fem looks I want to try! I've been looking at the same boring dude in the mirror for 70 years. I can change his clothes but he has never really looked exciting, or even good, to me.
    Why would I want to look that same way as a female?

When Sherry is exciting and continually looks amazing!

P1080761 (498x640).jpg

IMG_1767 (489x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Spot on! Like Periwinkle, I too like coming up with different outfits. For example, when I wear a turtle neck t-shirt with a (not too short) flared miniskirt, I can put on ballet flats for a casual style. If I put on T-strap heels instead, it immediately turns to something that can be worn in the office. Add a poncho or a long cargidan and you are ready to go out.

In fact, unless I'm looking for something in particular when shopping, I almost always try to add something I have never worn before in order to make what I already have more stylish.

I have been always amazed by the way women can turn a casual outfit to a classy one, or the other way round, in a way it seems almost effortless. As much as a scarf, a beanie, a ribbon tied belt, or heavy boots with lace tights and dress is all it takes to do that. Even a tiny detail can make an outfit stand out on you, and this is what I love.

That's not to say I'm not trying to achieve that in my male wardrobe, but it's much more difficult unless you have your clothes tailor-made.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I love changing my look.

My few accessories (glasses, hat, and choker/collars) really aid in changing it up.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I used to just be about 1 look These days i try to always think outside the box and try different things it keeps it more interesting
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo