Thread: The most pathetic post I will ever make.

The most pathetic post I will ever make.

Hi Everyone,

Today 2 new items arrived from Amazon.

1 A Soft (no steel - dont want to rip at the silicone) skin tone Bra.
    2 A rigid (undersized for me - but only a little) steel braced corset.

Some of you will know me from my various, usually at least half pointless posts.

But those 2 items arrived today. My usual routine is to not wear them on the 1st day. But I just couldnt wait today. I had a quick wash... and went straight in after work.

I put on my silicone breasts. And I also discovered that my usual method was never right. Today they sat right. Really right... even without a Bra.

Then I put on the Bra over. It's skin tone... but at the right angle in the mirror... it looks like the boobs should be there and the Bra is necessary for modesty.

Then I took out the corset. Iv never worn one before although I have watched a few vids on how to set and tie.

It was an utter disaster. I spent an hour loosening and pulling together. I totally failed. I am "down to" 14.5 Stone. Not a small man never mind the girl Im dreaming of. In the end I took a compromise. I loosened it as much as I could whilst still having some degree of confidence I could bring it back up... and stepped into it clasped rather than wrap it around myself. And... one hell of a lot of pulling and contorting whilst trying to make myself as small as possible I finally got it up to waist length.

I then spent 20 to 30 mins pulling it into shape. And it pulling me into shape too. Didnt hurt a bit! My hips were wonderful. My stomach bulge gone. Some overhang above where the corset ended.... but if I stood up tall it was gone.

Im wearing pull up tights at the moment as I shaved 2 days ago and still a little raw. Some girls might get away with shaving every day... Id love to. But the "amount of work" I have to do with this Neanderthal body is a little more than the usual...

So anyway. Wearing tights. Looked in my stash for outfits that may work.

The lovely black fitted dress. Tried that. It looked nice. The boob area was great. But it is too baggy on the hip. Im not seeing the result of the cord pulling pain. I cant even bend over girls... I have to squat to even get to the floor. I need a better result.

So I try a red frilly prom dress. Same. I put it back in the bag and box.

Then I try my form hugging faux leather (spandex) brown suite. OMG. There's an overhang when I lie loose. But back up straight... almost even reclining into the corset... it nails it. Utterly nails it.

Going to to reorder the same Bra in black (The bra area shows a bit in this outfit) and that will be my reveal outfit.

Im so pleased and happy. I was watching the snooker on the TV earlier... and have still kept the bra and boobs on. Couldnt help but well up a little each time I needed to glance down.

There's no point to this story. It's a tiny victory. But Im relishing in it. Never thought I could pull off anything better than a "Im drunk... ya... you pass... lolz". Im feeling better about myself and I dont want anything from anyone - but a hey-ya! would also be welcome

And so concludes... pointless but very good to me story of the day.

Going to sleep now en-form (on form? In form? IDK) very happy.

Ex

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Seems you are making headway at least bravo to you!!

Not pathetic at all. I'm glad you are happy with your purchases.🌺

Oh one thing I forgot to mention - but this 1 thing has been bothering me all night.

Im 45 years young now. My silicone boobs are those of a 21 year old that works out. They look great... but they are not age appropriate.

Pert, firm, and pointy.

As ridiculous as it sounds. I would prefer saggy/droopy and unmanageable. Ones where a Bra was an absolute necessary. Ones where a Bra isnt a prop. Ones like I might have had if I were born different, or a little more brave in defying convention. Im sure you know where Im coming from here.

Any suggestions on that front are welcome.

Sounds pretty cool to me.

Silver Member
    Having lived around a mother, aunts, 2 sisters, several girlfriends, wife, 2 daughters and dressing for over 50 years I can tell you experimentation is required. Dresses don't fit exactly as expected, no uniform sizes, bras and other lingerie varies by style. Thats why women try on so many outfits, bras, etc. without buying.

Exris, not pathetic, or pointless. Seems you are making headway and that is cool enough.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Exris 45 isn't old and boobs don't always droop down to a womans knees at that age.LOLOL
    I think you are over thinking the whole thing.
    Liz is right nothing is ever as it seems with women or their clothes.
    Loosen the straps on the bra so your forms hang lower problem fixed.

"...very good to me story of the day." Does not sound pathetic. Sounds like victory and moving in the right direction! Sometimes they are baby steps and sometimes larger! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Exris - hey-ya! Hugs - Diane

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Let's all cheer for a sister's victory
    !!!!! Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I don't understand the put downs. This isn't a small thing or a pathetic thing, this is a big thing- it changed the whole way you feel about yourself and it made you highly emotional. Far from being pointless the day was hugely significant for you, and we can all relate very well indeed to those feelings.

Lighten up on yourself FFS.
    I used to have a short attention spa

To you it may seem pathetic, I have felt similar moods after purchasing failures.

Think of it more of an experimental failure and go ON>>>> from there.

Sounds like a good experience for you.

Keep experimenting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Exris, you do know the average UK girl is a 14-16, you'll be a 12 in no time, congrats on the weight loss!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not a pointless post, Exris. Not for u, anyway. Because u mite learn something:

First, u R very young. I'm 70+ and believe those of us that continually dress age appropriate r either; TS's, not CD,s, lazy, or don't look good in stylish things!

Second, I've dated a number of woman over 45 that had amazingly erect boobs! (Maybe they were not your "size", tho?)

Third, u need hip and butt pads now. To fill out your ladies things properly. Take the next step and get some!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Exris 45 isn't old and boobs don't always droop down to a womans knees at that age.LOLOL
    I think you are over thinking the whole thing.
    Liz is right nothing is ever as it seems with women or their clothes.
    Loosen the straps on the bra so your forms hang lower problem fixed.
    Thanks! But my forms will not loosen... they were an impulse buy on Amazon... not a well researched product choice. Im sure there are much better ones... They will do for now but they will be replaced at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    I don't understand the put downs. This isn't a small thing or a pathetic thing, this is a big thing- it changed the whole way you feel about yourself and it made you highly emotional. Far from being pointless the day was hugely significant for you, and we can all relate very well indeed to those feelings.

Lighten up on yourself FFS.
    Im not putting myself down. Im really happy with these small discoveries. REALLY happy. But although my working life doesnt immediately shout SCIENTIST... I kind of am. All my degrees and masters are science based. Everything I do day-to-day is evidence based. And the evidence is.. at best... not great I can pull this off. I am light on myself but honest enough within my own limitations to know "This is great and I love it." ... or perhaps better phrased "Of all possible scenario's the real world experimentation showed the most optimistic case to be right for once". Hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Exris, you do know the average UK girl is a 14-16, you'll be a 12 in no time, congrats on the weight loss!!
    Thanks D

And I sort of knew that. ish anyway. But my clothes are all 18+ (up to 22 and you would never call that one "baggy" on me) and I rip them horrible if Im not careful when even having a yawn. I have a long way to travel. I will get there.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Not a pointless post, Exris. Not for u, anyway. Because u mite learn something:

First, u R very young. I'm 70+ and believe those of us that continually dress age appropriate r either; TS's, not CD,s, lazy, or don't look good in stylish things!

Second, I've dated a number of woman over 45 that had amazingly erect boobs! (Maybe they were not your "size", tho?)

Third, u need hip and butt pads now. To fill out your ladies things properly. Take the next step and get some!

This is an excellent post. And the one that gave me the most thought. It caused me to look into the closed area of my mind I would just rather EFFFF'd off.

You are correct. You got it in one. You found me out. I am more TS than CD. I have known for a very long time.

Iv just blocked it out. I will continue to do so. I dont hate being a man. I just wish it were not so... or if that were not the case then transitioning would not destroy me and all my relationships with family. That includes my daughter. I would be ruined.

If this were the year 3016 and not 2016 I could perhaps take a pill and be Femm all day long at work. Go shopping Femm. Go to a bar Femm. And take the reverse tablet and return home to my ex-wife (who in this scenario we have had an unexpected... and being honest unwelcome reconciliation) and read a bedtime story to my daughter.

But it's 2016. It's not 3016. I have to deal with the reality of today. And that is Im born in a shit body I dont want... and have certain obligations I cannot just shirk off.

My happiness is important. But not overriding everyone else I care about... even tho I wish it were different. Im not in crisis - Im doing fine.

And enjoying small moments like I had yesterday.

And to everyone else that I didnt mention specifically - I read every word you posted 3 times. Thankyou all!
    Last edited by Exris; 12-01-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Try Nair or Veet hair removal cream instead of shaving. Slather it on like you were applying suncream in a really hot country, wait ten full minutes, then get under the shower and gently scrub with a coarse face cloth. You will be amazed how well it works. I even use it on my pubic hair and it all comes off in a clump leaving bald bare flesh. Look on youtube for a video that shows how to lace a corset. There is a bit of a trick to it but it is easily learnt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]