Thread: out and about

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

out and about

Today I decided to treat myself for my birthday and do some shopping. I wore my prior Mall outfit, the denim mini with the over the knee boots, cami and mens white shirt, blonde wig. Went to the wig store and picked out a new wig, this one with some curls. After the purchase I chatted with the SA for like 30 mins, she complimented me on the wig, my make up, which she said looked very natural and gushed on and on about my legs. Next I hit Target because it was closer than the mall and I have bought several things there and like their stuff. I picked out 6 dresses to try on and even had the SA zip me up, found a long top, that I might wear as a very short dress and an above the knee black dress to wear for my birthday party this Saturday (pics will follow). Had no problems what so ever. Then off to the supermarket to pick up a few things. As I go there quite frequently I stopped and chatted with some of the associates, several people commented on my new hair style and like 4 people complimented me on my boots, one was a man in the parking lot at the cart return. One guy sort of creeped me out a bit, in the pasta aisle he came up to me and asked me if we knew each other and seemed VERY PLEASED to be chatting with me. I was polite and said I don't think we had ever met before and quickly moved on and he followed me down the aisle. He was at the check out next to me and when he was done he came over to me and said HOW NICE it was to have met me, I politely responded the same and then he left. When he was out of the store I said to the cashier, he was beginning to creep me out, she said yeah me too. Other than that a good day out

Banned Read only
    Do you pass as a female that well that they didn't know?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I don't think I pass, maybe at a distance but not up close. Although today at the supermarket my friends at the deli counter told me I do pass, I'm sceptical.