Thread: some dress time

some dress time

For over a year I've been able to dress 4or 5 times a week. For the past 5 weeks i haven't been able the dress even once.
    I dont underdress much,except for panties wich are a norm so to me it's not the same.
    Anyway ,
    i was informed that i well have the house to myself for2 days,OMG 2 DAYS !
    I am soo excited, i fell asleep last night thinking of what i can wear. O well ,not real important i just had to express myself, THANKS

I hope there are no unexpected bumps in the road and you have a great two days!

Thank you

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It is sooooo nice to get a bit of unexpected dress time!! Just started a new job and being sent on a five day training course, which means five days being put up in a nice hotel, all expenses paid! Shall I take some Diane things with me? decisions decisions........
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Wanda, it is important at least to you! I hope you have a wonderful two days dressing and having Wanda time!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

HA HA! I can relate. As a very closeted CD, my opportunities to dress up and stay dressed up are rare. But when I see them coming, like you , there is a lot of anticipation and planning what new thing(s) to buy and to wear.

My situation is like Lacey's. I am pretty closeted. Having time to dress is gold!

I admire the gals on another thread here who go out dressed on a regular basis.