Thread: Not quite a lighting strike but

Not quite a lighting strike but

The other day I ventured into the city centre to meet up (in drab) with some ex-colleagues for a pint (or three) and a chat. My route took me though a large shopping mall. Half way through I suddenly realised that just over a week earlier I’d been out in a similar mall shopping enfemme and feeling completely at ease.

I was struck by the comparison and it felt somewhat of a surreal moment.

It was strange as at that instant I couldn’t see myself being in this place at this time dressed enfemme. It seemed not like a time span that could be counted in days since I was dressed but an age ago. Should I have been able to change attire as if by magic at the click of fingers from drab to enfemme I had the real feeling that I’d be like a rabbit in headlights, utterly out of my depth.

I suppose that if I’d dressed before leaving the house, ease my way into the day, either driven into the city or caught the train I’d be back to my usual confident go for it self and it would be business as usual.

Funny how the mind plays these games with us from time to time.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Funny because I have had it the other way around! At a place, let's say the grocery store and felt like i should be there en femme. Dressed in drab and have not been out to the grocery store en femme before but feel like I should! This grocery store is in my home town and I would not at this time attempt this, but it is on my mind!! Things to ponder!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    It may be an interesting situation next weekend, I will be staying over at the hotel after the Xmas party and after dressing for breakfast may or may not drive home dressed so I may at some point dress in drab to settle the hotel account and meet other members as such, that is going feel odd. It's the first time I've felt I don't want to be seen as a man so I may take my chance and drive home dressed .