Thread: Christmas party season is here!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar

Christmas party season is here!

Last night, my SO and I went to the first Christmas party of the season. I just love seeing all the GG's all dolled up!. So many textured and patterned tights, short, clingy dresses, and super cute heels. Hair and makeup perfect, great smelling perfume, and lots of smiles. I just can't decide which fantasy is stronger...I'l like to get her out of that dress, or I'd like to get into that dress (and pull it off!). Both are simply fantasizing, neither would ever happen. I was content with my festive Holiday VS panties hugging my bottom.
    I just love the Holiday season!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

ah but I am jealous! lol ...hope you had a good time
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

How well I know that feeling!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-03-2016 at 02:35 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP

I know that feeling. I work in a professional building and the women are always dressed to the nines. I do covet their clothes.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 12-03-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am very jealous of the girls during the holidays. I also went to a party last night and all I wanted to do was wear what I wanted too instead of what I had to. I have the perfect outfit!

Banned Read only
    Prettytoes,
    My first Xmas party is next week, it will be a mixed party with other members of the public but I shall be in my black cocktail dress and wearing my perfume and my 4" heels maybe the girls will be thinking similar things about me, OK I can only dream on that one ! Yes I will have the biggest smile !

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    We were at a very large conservancy garden yesterday to enjoy the Christmas decorations and lights. I would estimate that at least 50% of the women there were wearing skinny jeans or leggings tucked into knee-high riding boots. A few had on very short skirts with boots (yes, I did enjoy the view!). I had on my usual women's boot-cut Levis and cowboy boots. I commented to the group we were with that I fealt out of place because my jeans weren't tucked into my boots. We got a good chuckle out of it...little do they know!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!