Thread: Maid my day

Maid my day

I love my wife so much, my wife of 27 years has become really comfortable with my dressing and through this acceptance I find myself being really happy in life and loving her even more, I had a lovely day yesterday, we were having visitors in the evening so the house needed a tidy up, as a laugh I sneaked off to the bedroom and dressed as a maid, no make up but fully dressed, we had a chuckle about it and continued to tidy and vacuum etc. It was a great feeling, I'm not out in public but freely wandered about my own home, near the windows too without a worry, TBH the only person I care about is my wife and she knows so other than that I really couldn't care.
    Of late our sex life has become rejuvenated and spontaneous, we've had a lengthy period where I was the problem, not being in the mood etc. but now it's like we're back in our 20's, I put this down to her willingness to accept my CDing nature, it's calmed me down and allowed me to express myself, it's obviously had an effect on me.

What I'd like to ask on that note is: Has anyone else had issues in the bedroom department as a result of your dressing? If so how did you get over it?

I haven't mentioned anything explicit, please keep it clean ladies.

Leanne, wonderful! I couldn't have said it better. Aren't we lucky? I smiled. I don't have a maids outfit, but I do dress to help clean the house, fix dinner, etc. Sometimes in appreciation for my help, she will do my makeup. As a former model, she knows how to get the best look. She's taught me how, but it's fun to have a makeover. She also will do my nails. And, yes, many time our sharing will lead to intimacy. I wear thigh highs so there are no "inconveniences " 💁

My wife of 36 years has come to accept my dressing on a limited basis. No going out dressed. But in the house, I can dress as I feel. When we're really getting along well, I feel a greater freedom to enjoy my dressing up. When we're at odds, I go into a funk and don't want to dress. As to the question about intimacy, our time together in bed is definitely heightened when I'm en femme. Oh how I love to be a girl!!
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

Banned Read only
    Leanne,
    I have a couple of maid outfits but the chances of wearing them with my wife about are zero.
    There will be no chance of dressing spicing up our intimacy being in a DADT situation besides my wife lost interest ten years ago.

I have known CDing to make a difference but that was with a GF , before I married , it is frustrating to know some women are OK with those aspects of it but sadly some of us find we've married someone that isn't OK with it.

A while back, my boyfriend and I talked about my dressing and he admitted that it made him uncomfortable. For a few weeks after that, I couldn't bring myself to dress up. Intimacy became a bit difficult as well. After telling a friend about my problems, I was able to feel comfortable crossdressing again. I even felt more comfortable than I did before. But intimacy is still an issue for me and my SO. I don't think it'll stop being an issue until I talk to him about crossdressing again. I think it's stressing me out a lot. But I'm not really ready to breach the subject just yet.

Yes, not dressing and being able to be comfortable being me, not all the time but some of the time , clearly effected my relationship and our sex life. We had a period recently of acceptance and some rocky times right now. I can feel the tension in me and the lack of interest in many things. I totally agree, we need to be ourselves while still be respectful of our SO. Int is tough and hard to get to that point , hopefully one day I will find the middle as they say. It sounds like you have and I wish you great luck...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Gold Member
    Like you, I like to dress to do house work.
    My wife got a LOL out of every time, and like others
    here, I do not go out dressed.
    I do have a great maid's outfit, My wife bought it
    for me many years ago. I do not like to clean house
    while wearing it, I might get it dirty.
    Rader

Yes I like to dress for housework, I have two maid outfits, though just as often I tackle my chores wearing a black slip, it help me feel ****ty, which I enjoy. And when my wife is ill (rare), I like to wear my old-style nurse uniform, 1940s cap and all.
    But for us it's never been a bedroom issue. I wear what I want at home, it's about 50-50 these days. She will embrace me and kiss when I'm dressed, but for any serious frolic her request has been clear from when we met 15 years ago - naked man please.

Since I came out to my wife ten years ago, bedroom activities have deminished considerably. If I wear a nightgown to bed the chance for anything happening is 0%. We began with DADT when I was alone but now I can dress pretty much as often as I want.

I don't actually own a maids outfit as such, I just wore what's more like a waitress getup, black tights, black mini, white fem low cut tshirt and a white waitress pini, oh, not forgetting my stiletoes, we've just had a fantastic weekend, lots of play, the dressing for me has never been sexually orientated, but my wife has become very accepting and quite frisky these days, she has no issues instigating sexual activities whether I'm dressed or not.
    I've just bought her a full on diminatrix outfit, leather buckled basque, thigh high boots, leather mini, studded choker and a whip lol, we're not into that dominatrix and submissive scene, it was just as a bit of fun, she loved it, needless to say we had a great weekend, last night in particular where I also dressed in a similar outfit and we got the camera out lol all good fun.
    I sympathise with others who don't have this acceptance and realise that there are many in a DADT situation, I couldn't wish for better to be honest, my only goal now is for her to approve my going out in public, it wouldn't be at home in my town, it's not something we've talked about but some day maybe.

Aspiring Member
    I don't own a maid outfit, and in fact I don't see a lot of appeal in wearing one. I incidentally like dresses with that exact silhouette in the appropriate context.

I think a maid outfit is one of the last things I would wear while doing housework or cooking. Just a camisole or t-shirt with shorts will do.

Many years ago I came out to the wife. She was fully accepting and I was able to dress around her as often as circumstances allowed. Still am. That freedom and the resulting improvement in how I felt about myself greatly enhanced our relationship. We became closer and more loving with each other, and our time together improved in all aspects. Like some others here dressing was not a sex thing for either of us.

The improvement in our relationship enhanced our intimacy in all ways including bedroom time. Aside from a simple nightgown on occasion, dressing is very rarely any part of our sex life. It's not that dressing is taboo or anything. For us dressing is not about sex and sex is not about dressing.

Oh, and I enjoy doing all things dressed including housework.

Reality Check
    Years ago when we were both working, we had a maid service every two weeks. They did not wear any special uniform, they just came dressed to clean.

I don't wear any special clothing to do housework, if I need to do it, I just do it. Maybe as Krisi, maybe as Homer.

My Maid uniform is a well made costume designed toshow my legs and other attributes.

Does not present a good look climbing ladders and cleaning windows.

Do enjoy what you do and flit around the house cleaning as you like.

If someone sweep you off your feet in the meantime....So be it. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Like you, I like to dress to do house work.
    My wife got a LOL out of every time, and like others
    here, I do not go out dressed.
    I do have a great maid's outfit, My wife bought it
    for me many years ago. I do not like to clean house
    while wearing it, I might get it dirty.
    Rader
    You do realize those things can be laundered or dry cleaned? One of the little pleasures I discovered about CD years ago was washing and putting away those clothes, and I've met too many CDs who don't seem to grasp the need to freshen things up. I especially love seeing nylons drying in the bathroom; reminds me that they're all mine.

I've had plenty of issues in the bedroom. This last year we've been together about 5 times, but up till now my wife hasn't been supportive of me dressing as Joan at all. But to follow that up, since things changed last month, we haven't been together. Also I'll point out that I like men, and my wife knows it. So unless I start it, it doesn't happen.
    Joan Meredith,
    Slow to live the dream
    I'll get there when I get there

Hello I have 3 maid's uniforms. A black dress with white trim. A grey dress with white trim. Both of these I bought online. I also have a pink and white stripped dress I bought in a service uniform store in Spain. I don't speak Spanish and the ladies in the store didn't speak English. Getting across I wanted to try it on to check the fit was a lot of fun. Received big smiles and shaking heads once they understood what I wanted. Of the 3 this is my favourite.