Thread: Stocking stuffers

Stocking stuffers

Headed out to do a little shopping with my wife or when I'm dressed my best friend
    I'm wearing my skinny jeans with small holes in the front, brown knee high boots, a purple plaid button down shirt, a pink tank top, and I'm carrying my beige and brown Coach handbag. I'm dressed super casual but it's raining here in N.C. wish me luck. Xoxo

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have fun. Though if it was me, I'd add a hat to the ensemble to provide a portable dry spot to walk in.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Marti, good luck. Grab a jacket it is a little bit chilly out there today! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

So did you get stuff for your stockings? Or did your legs take up all the room?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

We're on our way home. I wish I had brought a jacket and a cute hat. The wind and the rain was terrible. And the store named 5 below is the place to get stocking suffers. Everything is 5 dollars or below. And of course we had to hit Belk and Ross. And my wife did get me some ribbed tights for my stocking hee hee. Pray for us it's raining really hard and the traffic is actually a little on the heavy side. Overall a really good experience OH I got mammed 2 times once by a girl about my age and by a guy a little younger than me. Totally made me feel good inside. OK got to go. Xoxoxoxo