Thread: To the Girl cave . . .

To the Girl cave . . .

I posted earlier how I have two residences - one my primary home and another my second several states away. The second home is my Girl cave. Totally fem decor and all my dresses, shoes, wigs, cosmetics, etc kept there. Life circumstances and job change has me giving up the girl cave early next year.

Anyway, I've been away from the girl cave for about 3 weeks or so and am heading back there tomorrow. Will be there alone until the weekend, and then the wife arrives. She's cool and supportive of my dressing so we plan to spend quality fem time together.

Bittersweet: Looking forward to girl cave time and still pondering how I will fair without it . . .

Bummer. My best to you.

It has to be difficult to give something like that up. Where to relocate all you have accumulated...
    Just make the most of the time you have left and enjoy your week in the girl cave.

I think i need a girl cave. My wife and I woke up Sunday morning to noises in the living room found our son ( he has his own place 60 kilometers away but still has a key he had just finished working overnight and was meeting up with old friends so just came over till it was time to meet his pals ) sitting at the dining room table eating a bowl of cereal.under the chair at his feet was the pair of pumps i had worn to the GNO Christmas party the night before. Saw my wife's eyes go wide in surprise but I don't think he even noticed them.
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."- Einstein

My gg friend refers to her special area as her "chick pit".

jodi

That's kind of like me and my basement. It's like my own apartment down there. Beautifully finished and it's where I keep all my fem things. Only thing is I wish like you I could hang them all up instead of them being kept in a few different backpacks (and not the school backpacks). I'd love to be able to keep my heels out too. If I ever lost my basement, I'm not sure what I'd do. I won't keep these things in a garage. I spent too much $$ building my fem clothing and heels.

Good luck and sorry for losing your pad
    bi for now

Kathie Pantyhose
    Any day in pantyhose is a great day