Thread: Out and about

Out and about

My wife was hungry last night and wanted something hot to eat and we had nothing in the fridge for her. Sunday night is my night to fully dress and do what I want, so I was already a lady by the time this subject came up. She had already been drinking some wine, so she was in no shape to drive, so I asked her if she wanted to order from a Huddle House one town south of us and go pick it up. She wondered if maybe I would be in the least reluctant to go out like this, but I was not as long as we didn't go to the Huddle House in our town because everybody knows me and word would spread like wildfire. Anyway, after we got the terrible food and service, we came back to our town and stopped at a local gas station so she could pick up lottery tickets. It felt good going out like that last night. I had a strange feeling this morning, though. As I was getting ready to go out to pick up my daughter from work, I was a bit put off that I wasn't going to dress up. So, that was odd.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Did you go to Barbourville? LOL

Sounds like that pink fog rolled in overnight. Enjoy.

Williamsburg. I don't think Barbourville has a Huddle House.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty sure Bville has a Waffle House tho'.
    LOL
    I used to go thru there all the time.
    My fave place in Corbin is Bubby's BBQ..
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-06-2016 at 01:46 AM.

yes i miss those feelings of im free of the newness of it all the click off my heels i felt so sexy . oh to be young again lol

That is funny,I went to Union college in Barbourville