Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hrt

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenPrincess View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful discussion! As a pre-everything MTF I find it really amazing.

I identify myself as a lesbian transgender ...

Elven

You have the right to respond to any forum/thread you have access to, however, just so you are aware, this forum is quite clear on it's definitions for the TS forum.

...and by being married to a woman I too would like to preserve my genital "active male capacities".
    This statement alone is enough for the TS membership to question if you are Transexual. I have yet to find any M2F transexual who wants to keep any male capacities in the genital department.
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-16-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Really Nigella?? What about Melissa (BadTranny), though she hasn't been around for a while.

We already have TS Safe Haven for those who are solidly identified as transwomen, the TS forum is where those who aren't quite sure yet have an opportunity to ask questions and work out if it really is how they identify.

Elven, I think you should feel free to explore. As others have mentioned, learn about yourself. Listen as well. Zooey has a point, female attracted cisgendered women don't want a penis. If they did they would be Trans or at least leaning that way.

Many TS women have NOT had GRS for a variety of reasons. And yes, some of us will still use our anatomy for physical intimacy involving penetration for our partners. However it usually becomes a convenient tool, at least on my part, sort of like a biologic toy that my partner enjoys. Its use doesn't really do it for me. You will have to work out between yourself and your partner exactly how that is going to evolve for you guys.

But then again I might just be a worse tranny than Melissa

Silver Member
    I'll stay out of this little mud puddle other than to say that there's a difference between an enthusiastic non-op and what I may well as call an "in-op." ... one of which describes me pretty well ...
    Lea

Woman first, Trans second
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate T View Post
    But then again I might just be a worse tranny than Melissa
    At least people don't accuse you of being a TERF like me. I'm not a TERF, but to be fair, I also think of a lot of transpeople are full of crap. Not coincidentally, they're usually the ones comparing me to TERFs.

Interestingly, I'm also a Melissa. Something about that name makes for badness, lol.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

I can't imagine anyone accusing a TS Woman of being a TERF when by their very definition, you are excluded. Regardless of your radical feminist leanings, that kind of ignorance doesn't even dignify a response.

Hi, girls.
    First of all sorry about the mess i created. I will just post some last reflexions of mine to end my active participation on this topic:

1. The definition Nigella mentioned is "Transsexual (TS) - An individual who is changing their assigned birth gender permanently to that of the opposite" and according to the latest recommendations of the major part of doctors and associations, the SRS is not a requirement for one to be transexual; so I understand one can permanently change their assigned birth gender with or without penis.
    I've met MTF transexuals who do think useful to preserve genital "active male capacities". If we don't close our eyes they are there. And they are not less women because they are different of you, as you are not less women because you are different than ciswomen.

2. When I refer to lesbian having a penis, I just meant a bodily mean to penetrate the partner, among all other means of obtaining pleasure. Not being phallocentric here. I mentioned it because I indeed met some female attracted cisgendered women that used to say it would be very convenient to have a penis. But maybe I was taking the individual opinion of a couple of girls as something bigger. My mistake.

Kate T, thank you very much for your kind response. I think yours was the only direct reply that didn't seem to me somehow aggressive and full of "gender authority".

One more time, I'm awfully sorry about the derail on this thread. It really wasn't my intention.
    I just asked about supplements (topic related) and replied to direct comments.

I thought you transgirls - more than everybody else - would be more sensitive about human sexuality and not closed-mind on your own views of the world. Again my mistake.

I second Mirya and encourage everyone to go back to the topic at hand (HRT) and have a fruitful, educational discussion for all.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenPrincess View Post
    I've met MTF transexuals who do think useful to preserve genital "active male capacities".
    I get that question all the time from some thinking about SRS. They are afraid that SRS will make them less likely to have an active sex life. I guess it is a little better to have what you know then uncertainty. Don't know what the current success is of having vaginal sex and orgasm. Most I knew back in the 70s, that wasn't much of a concern.

For me it didn't matter as I never could imagine have M to F sex before SRS.