Thread: Unexpected work from home

Unexpected work from home

Due to some vehicle issues, it looks like I'll be able to work from home for the next couple days. It feels AWESOME to be here "pretending" to be in the office, en femme. Calling people on the phone like I'm at the office, and they don't know what I'm wearing; maybe they are imagining that I'm wearing my uniform (military); but WHO CARES??? I'm fully dressed (with the exception of wig and make-up), and it's AMAZING!!!

Very nice Rebeca, yep working at home it always nice to be fem.
    Part Time Girl

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Never worked from home but it is fun talking to people on the phone when dressed, wondering what they would think if only they could see you!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have a home office and if I am home there is a greater than 50/50 chance I am wearing something girly.

Yes Working from home. Danskin Performance Tights, Danskin Racerback Tank and my clogs. Feels wonderful.

Sounds dreamy. I seldom, never, have more than 1-2 hours without someone expecting me somewhere or showing up at home. Waaaaah😭

Whenever I have office work to do at home I put on my best office girl outfit with jewelry, wig, makeup, the whole deal. I love it.

That is great news. Have fun with it.

Good for you and enjoy that FEELING! cause I know I do!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Hope it works out great! Hugs Lana Mae Merry Christmas!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Reality Check
    Why no wig and makeup? I can't imagine thinking I am "en femme" without a wig and at least beard cover and lipstick.

Just about every time work from home, I'm dressed. I've even participated in conference calls from home while dressed. I agree, there is a thrill knowing what others don't.

Before I retired I spent many years working 50% of my time from home the rest out at meetings. Having the house to myself for 6-8 hours and being able to work dressed was just such a boon. Being able to wear different outfits on different days dictated to some extent by the seasonal temperatures meant it stayed fresh. There were occasional days when the opportunity was there that I didn't dress but that just made the days I did more fulfilling. Never wore makeup though as there was always the chance of having to do a quick change routine back to drab.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

And then there's FACETIME,,, YIKES!!!!!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I get the odd occasion when I work from home and get to dress too. I love those moments, but all too few and far between, as I'm more field support.

Always 100% made up when I do though. Why do it any other way? Now, where are those New Year sales for the clothing I don't need or justify?

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 12-23-2016 at 07:04 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk