Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caught but confused at outcome

caught but confused at outcome

Xmas eve at a family gathering I was in my brothers kitchen doing some bits when my sister in law comes over to me runs her hand down my leg gives me a cheeky grin and said "I know what your wearing under that" I froze and replied I don't think you do. She winked and says I will talk to you soon. I was speechless. Whether I bent over and she seen my thong or my stabbed legs from stockings I just don't know. I don't know what to do next

Let us know what your sister in law says, next time she sees you.

Banned Read only
    Sophie,
    It's an interesting conversation, if she noticed maybe others did as well.

So the question is what sort of relationship do you have with your sister in law, what could she be implying with wanting to talk later ?

Yes inquiring minds want to know what happens next...lol Now as for your sister in law goes don't beat your self up over it. I know it is worrying you but lets see if she and others saw then it was no big deal or there would have been a reaction to the incident. Secondly if she was going to make a big deal of it, I believe she would have already done so. Maybe she is just curious as to why you dress. But only you know her and we don't. I guess what I am saying is just relax and see what unfolds. My mother use to say you can't undo what's already happened but you can only build upon it. So if the foundation is already poured then build a sound and sturdy structure on it. whether it be telling her anything or not but the structure you build you will have to maintain it.. My friend I only wish you the best.

This could be a great outcome, who knows. Either way I can't wait for the next chapter.

What is it with sister in laws? A few years ago my sister in law accused me of wearing women's earrings, because she said my ear lobes are hanging that means I wear heavy earrings and studs could never do that.
    Another time she was on her way to a wedding and came to drop off her kids, for some reason when nobody was around she lifted the front of her dress and told me I wish I had the pantyhose she was wearing.
    I didn't know what to say, I can't figure it out, the only person who I think knows is my wife, but I ask her all the time if she told my sister in law, she said she didn't. I guess she must have seen something. Hopefully one day I will find out, and I will share it and hopefully you will find out and share it and maybe compare notes and see what powers sister in laws have.

Reality Check
    It's impossible to really know what's going through someone else's mind.

There are men's thongs and there are compression stockings for men. What she may have seen or felt doesn't prove anything. I don't understand the " stabbed legs" thing though.

The way you tell this, it almost sounds like a come on. An invitation to do things that you shouldn't be doing with your brother's wife.

I am not sure. A few years ago she asked were my ears pierced ,I just said yes I did it as a wild thing when young and no more was ever said. Part of me is afraid the other part glad maybe. Well I will be seeing them tomorrow so fingers crossed

Exciting. Like reading a little soap drama

Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    Let us know what your sister in law says, next time she sees you.
    Yes, quite! Enquiring minds need to know. Good luck!

Yes inquiring minds want to know. She may be telling you she knows and may be alright with it. However, be careful not to lead her on.
    Part Time Girl

I'm curious as to what kind of relationship you have with your sister inlaw where she feels it's appropriate behavior to run her hands down your leg. If my brother inlaw had done that to my wife the 10 o'clock news would have been reporting of a Christmas Day brawl broke out on someone's front yard.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Sounds like nothing to worry about to me. If she mentions it again, admit it. She sounds like she is cool about it. If she was going to make a big deal about it she would have done it already.

I am interested in what transpires next! Keep us informed! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    I'm curious as to what kind of relationship you have with your sister inlaw where she feels it's appropriate behavior to run her hands down your leg. If my brother inlaw had done that to my wife the 10 o'clock news would have been reporting of a Christmas Day brawl broke out on someone's front yard.
    Sounds like nothing much to me. Our family jokes around, wives will sit on other husband's laps, other teasing and clean messing around. I had two of my wife's sisters wrestle me to the floor and tickle me and kiss me all over my face. I have given my wife's sisters slaps on the butt. We are family! Some people are more upright, some more relaxed about it.

Yes, do tell.
    Amanda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why worry about it?
    Your sister in law shouldn't be doing things like that so she sounds like a bit of a tart.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-27-2016 at 03:02 PM.

i don't see the big deal as of yet. they do make
    thong underwear for men. now if she saw you in a bra,
    that's a different story!! i still think you can have fun with this...
    good luck and keep us posted!
    paula

Sounds like a Three's Company episode...

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    It all depends: What is it a pink lacy thong?

Anyway, so much for the whole "Nobody notices!" thing, eh?

Honestly, she probably finds it a bit odd/interesting/humorous. At least from what you've described, it sounds like she's fine with it so far.

However, is she one who likes to blab her mouth? Or make inside-jokes about stuff like this in front of others, where they might catch on? Or even the type who could "blackmail" you?

As for how touchy-feely some families are or aren't, who cares. There's obviously a wide variance out there, with each with their own form of acceptability. Let's drop that part from this thread, please. Not really important.

From what you've written sounds like she maybe supportive....
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Aspiring Member
    It didn't sound like it was going to come out bad. In fact it sounded like she liked whatever she found out about your dressing. Let us know what she has t say!

I don't know about anyone else but I want to hear the outcome.

Some people are just extremely observant. Especially women. She saw something. Although I still wonder about the running her hand down your leg thing, which doesn't really sound very appropriate for an in law. My step daughter is very aware of my femininity, and has made several comments about it, and has even gone on to say that it is a good thing to just be who I am. Now, as far as I know she doesn't know the details of it, but, she definitely is very aware of my femininity that many don't observe the extent of.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    All you can do is wait. Some people notice small changes in behavior and it seems those small changes will add up. You got me curious as to the outcome.