Thread: Underdressing X-ray Vision

Underdressing X-ray Vision

Picked up a cute purple print bralette at Victoria's today. Wore it back to work under a white dress shirt and white t-shirt. Doesn't show except a little puffiness in the cup area from the thin padding. Rushed to the rest room to be sure. Could have sworn the first guy I saw there could immediately see through my shirts. Such is CD life
    Last edited by Julie MA; 12-27-2016 at 03:19 PM.

You can wear a bralette under almost anything. VS even has some without the subtle padding if you want to go super stealth.

Wore it the rest of the day with less angst. I'm prolly the only one who can see the padding since my POV is from above. Lounging in it at home, before I remove it to meet the fam for dinner. Very comfy.

I wear my bra to work and if you look you can see the adjuster I am thinking I will try a VS triangle bralette

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Sounds like you like to play with fire. Office lighting can change from room to room and what is invisible in one can be obcious in another, Happens to women all the time. Be careful.

SJ, even when I tried to stretch my shirt tight I couldn't get it to show. I love the bralettes since they are so fitting and have no adjustment hardware. I will be careful though. Thanks, Julie

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Lol either dress or don't dress. I can't say I have never under dressed, because I have, but it's pointless. We are who we are. I'm still a closest CD after 50 years of fun and pain. But when I dress I dress. Can't believe the world hasn't spotted me far more, to be honest, guess it has it's self to worry about. I don't try that hard to stay in the cosset. Just be your self, most really don't care what you are up to.

Reality Check
    I used to wear a bra under my male clothing but it was more trouble than it was worth. At least, for the most part, I was among strangers so it didn't really matter. As I got the opportunity to dress fully whenever I wanted to, I dropped the bra in male mode.

Depending on the culture at your workplace, being caught wearing a bra could have serious consequences. I suggest not doing this anymore.

Julie ,

The more you wear your bras the more confident and comfortable you'll become and you won't worry so much about them being noticed.

I've been wearing my bras and forms both at work and casually for a couple years now and I haven't had any problems or negative reactions.

I am pretty closeted (which I hate). I later up when wearing a bra. Never at work though (sometimes panties). Jane is right we are what we are, but it gets complicated.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I meant "layer" up

Yep I never undress, well almost never, However, it would be like panties and no bra. I do believe that some people can see a bra on an undersdresser. So I never push that envelope, Yet every once in a while I wore thigh highs and panties under a suit to work for an important meeting. LOL
    Part Time Girl