Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pantyhose may be back

I think most girls still see hose as special occasion attire. We need a few high profile celebrities to make them trendy again for everyday wear.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVirginia-Mae View Post
    Now if we can bring back stockings too!
    Yes!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesskm View Post
    I think most girls still see hose as special occasion attire. We need a few high profile celebrities to make them trendy again for everyday wear.
    Yes, special occasion attire...and work attire, if it is part of the job expectations.

Duchess Kate Middleton is doing her part to answer your celebrity call with magnificent results. So are commentators like Kimberly Guilfoyle on Fox News. Others?

Silver Member
    Pantyhose seem to be much more popular in Europe, and they make some truly *phenomenal* (and very expensive) pantyhose in Europe these days. They even make a variety of gartered stockings as well.

The Berkshire stockings are the closest thing to the Silk Reflections stockings that are still made today. Those vintage Silk Reflections stockings in the larger sizes can go for big money nowadays.

Blue Orchid, if they have to cut them off your cold dead body, does that mean Joyce Dewitt tv shows are no longer in demand? Huge bonus if you get the reference.

It never left as far as I'm concerned. I always wear PH.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love wearing mine I will never stop wearing ... I too notice a lot more women started wearing agian also... love it !!!!

I did not see them leave! Women wear them to church if no where else. I see quite a few out and about with some form of hose on and in dresses/skirts and high heels. Not to mention all those in business offices. The stores still stock them without change. It has not been announced that ant hosiery manufacturer has gone out of business. I have mine and plan to order more(Berkshire support pantyhose!). Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I love pantyhose, they feel great and serve a purpose, in the cooler months they add warmth. The also cover up blemishes and ease the foot into a tight set of heels. In the summer I keep myself tan and hardly wear any hose. A friend of mine, GG, who is 18 and what I like to call "nicely thick" went out with me to a party, I took a picture of her and she didn't like the way her legs looked, that could of been fixed with a pair of control pantyhose. Just saying.

Pantyhose is more popular during this time of year cause of the weather, it's during the summer months that you rarely see any women wearing them

I love pantyhose and stockings but in Florida it is just too hot. I only wear them for very special occasions.

I absolutely love pantyhose (or tights, nylons, stockings, ..)!

I live in western Europe. I can tell that women often wear them in my country. Mostly for special occasions (weddings, holidays like Christmas or New Year's eve, etc..) but also in general. Especially when the weather is a bit colder, like now when it's winter. Even the younger women wear them frequently now.

I've noticed more and more women once again wearing sheer pantyhose, too. Perhaps their rediscovery is due to the fact that their legs look 1000 percent better with hosiery covering imperfections. I know how much better my legs look!

Without question, pantyhose have always been the #1 component to my dressing. Exposure to them back around age 8 or so is what truly sparked my interest in this lifestyle and it has only grown beautifully from there.

DSCN4666.jpg

I like pantyhose! I would argue with any person that thinks bare legs look better than legs in hose.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar

Catherine Bach

Daisy Duke wore shiny pantyhose under those tiny little shorts. I wonder what brand they were?

Who remembers the 'Legs' commercials from the 70's, women walking around with NPL and the flying Legs egg would touch their ass and smooth things out. I was 10 or 11 then and used to buy the eggs for arts and crafts projects or nose cones for model rockets. My mom used to buy them for me, then one day I became more interested in the contents of that eggs themselves and the rest is history.

And god bless women who wear p-hose without panties...

Cheers,
    Amy
    Last edited by AltairaMorbius; 01-07-2017 at 07:16 AM.

I love the look and feel of pantyhose and tights, but they make my legs colder in winter. They flatten out my natural fur and any cold breeze across them feels even colder. Not into shaving yet.

Considering buying some leggings. Want small colorful print, but don't want too many looks and questions when in guy mode.