Thread: Went shopping at Walmart last night

Went shopping at Walmart last night

After work last night I went to Walmart to get some support hose. I was still wearing my scrubs and clogs. While there I looked at the shoes and found some really cute bird cage slingbacks by No Boundries for just $12.95, they were in red pink and black, I chose black. After picking out the shoes I got my old standard biege No nonsense smart support hose ( I've had bypass surgery and need the graduated support) and went to the check out. The lady who waited on me was in her 50's or so, never said aqnything about who the shoes and hose were for. I asked how she kept pantyhose from sliding down in the panty, unsurpized she explained that the would stay up better if I got a girdle in my size and wore it over the hose. She was very friendly and didn't act bothered that the items were for me. Anybody elses have similar experiences at Walmart? lol Billie Jean

About 2 months ago i was shopping at "the mall of america". I decided to step in one of the 3(yes there are 3 of them there) VictoriasSecret shop. The sales lady that was there helped me pick out some thongs.

Snyderarts

Hey, Snyderarts maybe we had the same girl. I went to the store on the north side and that sales girl was cool about helping me find some stockings and a garter. I needed them for a theater event and she thought it was cool and was very helpful. I just got one of those gift cards promoting a free panty and $10 off a bra. I'm thinking of going there to redeem it. I don't have a good cover story for why I need a free panty, should I just say there for me? She said that she has helped men buy things for themselves before.

I work at Wal-mart last night but I didn't see you there.

Michelle

I bought three pairs of panties at jc penny today. no problems. I needed them bad.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I was in walmat today looking aroung for a bra trying to look inconspicuose when an older sales lady ask "do you need som help with somthing" I thought what the heck and told her what size I was looking for. She scrounged throught till she found it. and took it out and showed it to me (some of you might remember my story about buying one and someone had put thier used bra in the box) put it back in and handed it to me. I started to just walk off when she was taking so long to find the right size but I thought what the heck nobody here knows me since I'm 1800 mile from home so I just stood there and let her look till she found it.

Wal Mart???? Have you no shame??? Go to a real lingerie store girls. If you get younguns you can mess with their bottle blonde heads just for fun. What fun is Wal Mart?

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by snyderarts
    About 2 months ago i was shopping at "the mall of america". I decided to step in one of the 3(yes there are 3 of them there) VictoriasSecret shop. The sales lady that was there helped me pick out some thongs.
    Were their the thong you were wearing when you got "busted in class ..." ?

:evil:
    -- Victoria-Marie

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Yeah!

I buy at Walmart all the time and even use the dressing rooms to try on skirts and dresses. The Check out girls are always helpfull.

Haley

I shop at wal-mart and k-mart the sales ladies are very helpful and know there stuff. They are the best stores in have been in for affordable clothes.
    Just my0.02
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

GypsyKaren
    I like shopping at K-Mart, I love the Jacklyn Smith line of clothes. Don't care to much for Wal-Mart.

Karen

Smile

Iwent shopping tonight and bought several things that I've been wanting to get. I bought me a pair of women's jeand with a sweater to go with it .Also, I bought me some red lip loss and some red nail polish. Plus a new pair of high heels had to come with me too.

I went to walmart once in hose and shorts, but as a guy. I tried on a dress and the asked the clerk if she would give me her opinion when I tried on another one. I opened the door and she was helpful. I loved the dress. Another clerk saw me and gave me a funny look. I said, "Be nice." and she said, "I didn't say nothing." Then she smiled at me. When I was hanging my dress back up, I forgot what I was wearing and was just hanging clothes on a rack. A family walked by me and both of the daughters saw my hose and discretely reacted. I was stunned that I had forgotten that I was openly wearing hose. A first for me.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I once avoided making a very bad womens' shorts buying decision at Wal Mart by tossing them in among some drab clothes and trying them out in the dressing room in the men's area. Turned out they emphasized a certain problem having to do with my waistline. We're talking Julie at her almost most adventuresome here

Julie at her most adventuresome tries on the women's shoes in drab, wearing hose, no socks, with polished toenails. Her imaginary cardiologist shudders at the thought.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Glad to hear it

Just want to say - as a Wal-Martian from the Home office here - it's great to hear about your good experiences at Wal-Mart. Just an inside scoop - but our associates are trained to be upmost supportive or CDers/TS/homosexuals - it's apart of our culture - if they don't like it, they don't get to work in those departments.

Glad you're happy.
    [SIZE=2]For those that wanted me to come up with my own unique name.....
    You can just call me........

SILK
    [/SIZE]

I do a lot of shopping in Wal-Mart for my fem clothes. I have to say that I have always had positive experiences there and it's good to know that they are supportive of our community. Kudos to you Wal-Mart!

Thumbs up Another Walmart Report

Being a local business man I have to be pretty descrete where I shop and what I shop for. Most of my shopping is done far away and under the cover of having my wife with me.

Last night I had to stop at Walmart for a couple of items. Of course I always manage to walk by the ladies department. So I can at least look to see if they have anything nice. Not that I could actually buy anything in that store. I would be way to risky. Anyway as I was walking by there was a guy I would guess in his mid 50's with a whole armful of nice clothes. He was picking up bras and other niceties, checking them out. Keeping some and putting some back.

There was only one other person in the whole section, a heavy set employee. Way on the other side of the section. It sure did appear that he was buying for himself. Nobody else in the store saw him or even cared that he was there. Maybe security did, but it was no big deal.

I don't know the rest of his story, But cuddo's to him for the courage to buy, and cuddo's to the store for not bothering him and letting him do his shopping in peace.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I live in a small rural town with a population of about 17000, but it's the largest town for miles and the only one with a Super Wal Mart within 60 miles. We don't have a K-Mart, but we do also have a JC Penney, Goodys, Stage and Fashion Bug, along with several independently owned clothing stores in the old downtown area.

I like Wal Mart for many things, but I wear plus sized clothing and their selection is inconsistent and small, though I do buy my everyday jeans (JMS and Rider) there.

Stage isn't as good as Wal Mart for plus sizes, Goody's and Penney's have a better selection, but I really love shopping at the Fashion Bug. Great selection, reasonable prices, and a courteous sales staff.

I'm always happy to hear good shopping stories. I've never had a problem with Wal Mart, though I have never gone in the local store as Jenna - there's just too great a chance of running into someone I know.

Love,

Jenna

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Jenna...

SMALL RURAL TOWN OF 17000!!!! Where I live, that would be a pretty big city! Our town has about 1800. But then all we have is an insurance office, furniture refinishing business and a post office that's about the size of a large bathroom! This town is so small we all have to take turns being the village idiot! As a matter of fact, the entering and leaving the town signs are on one post! LOL!

Seriously, within 20 miles of my home, we have 2 fashion bugs, a regular walmart, and a regular K-mart. All are good but Fashion bug is the greatest!

Sharifemme

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna1561
    I live in a small rural town with a population of about 17000, but it's the largest town for miles and the only one with a Super Wal Mart within 60 miles. We don't have a K-Mart, but we do also have a JC Penney, Goodys, Stage and Fashion Bug, along with several independently owned clothing stores in the old downtown area.

I like Wal Mart for many things, but I wear plus sized clothing and their selection is inconsistent and small, though I do buy my everyday jeans (JMS and Rider) there.

Stage isn't as good as Wal Mart for plus sizes, Goody's and Penney's have a better selection, but I really love shopping at the Fashion Bug. Great selection, reasonable prices, and a courteous sales staff.

I'm always happy to hear good shopping stories. I've never had a problem with Wal Mart, though I have never gone in the local store as Jenna - there's just too great a chance of running into someone I know.

Love,

Jenna

I went to K-Mart yesterday and bought a Jacklyn Smith dress similar to this and numerous items of lingerie, plus a few male things, and the checkout lady never even raised eyebrow over it. That is the attitude I seem to get anywhere I shop.
    Last edited by Lawren; 11-08-2007 at 07:47 AM.

Up till last year we lived in a small WV town of about 3000. We have both a Super WalMart and a KMart. Nearest big towns were either a hours drive west on the interstate or a hour 1/2 east on the interstate.

Fuuny thing was almost of the people on our block were retired. Talk about having a hard time going out dressed or just hanging around the house dressed.

wal mart shopping

I had to stop at wally world today on my way home from work ... among the necessities, I also browsed the women's department. Found myself a new shirt, and needed a new bra ... thought of Julie Avery while I was there, and bought her a bra too. When we shop together, I tell her not to be so shy. I say if she feels a bit uncomfortable, then to say ... this would look nice on your sister :winking:

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    and it was 38b....just my size!
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."