Thread: Happy morning

Happy morning

My fiancée got a two hour delay at school this morning so we got to spend time together as I got off my 3rd shift early. She had told me last week that she wanted me to see her off wearing her favorite dress and heels that I own. Couldn't do it Friday as I was too tired but today, I got dressed up for her and made her coffee dressed nicely for her. I loved being her wife this morning saying goodbye and she was appreciative of the outfit and especially the heels as she loves my sparkly platforms.

I hope many other attached guys can go through this as having your SO appreciate you as a woman is beyond description.

sounds like you have a fantastic woman wish I could find one like that my GF of 3 years dumped me because I dress never saw me fully dressed only ever saw me in panties told her ant the very beginning of our relationship was ok but she had a change of mind
    hugs
    Ronda

You are so lucky, Amanda! Be sure you let her know how much you appreciate it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    What a cute idea, a 1950s role reversal, with June Cleaver seeing hubby off to work dressed for a day of housework in dress and heels. You two keep having fun with this, OK? The more you do it, the easier it becomes.

Wish I had a nice CD hubby, could stay dressed all day and do the house cleaning.

Nothing I dress in motivates me doing house cleaning.

You have a great SO

That is a happy morning! Good for you two! Don't lose the magic that this is all about.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

What a great way to start a day your so lucky x

Must be great to have anyone to dress for. The only ones who see me are my support people and that is only when there are no non-support people in the house.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Sigh- it helps just to know that somewhere it is happening! Soooo happy for you both.
    We are all beautiful...!

Hello; this is all so new to me. I never go out, am a very macho grandpa, yet adore this side of me. I have a date with a lovely man tomorrow, who sees me as a woman. I find it very exciting! I have a few clothes, mostly lingerie, and of course have had trouble finding clothes that fit right. I suppose I am a size 12 or 14. At 6', 175# and 40-35-39 it is really very hard to say. I even still have my moustache!

Wonderful to be you isn't it? That is also my pleasure as my SO is also very accepting. My SO also has special request almost every week. Her favorite is for me to wear thigh-high nylons instead of pantyhose. Actually she has a much better view of dresses than when we first met. That is because I am the one who wears them (dresses) with all the extras, heels, hose, and curled hair.

You are so very lucky, cherish her!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

You are blessed! Congratulations!!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Congratulations -- Sounds like you are both very lucky!!!

Sounds like you both enjoy having a bit of fun Amanda. Kudos to you both.

Karen

A wonderfully optimistic and enjoyable post. Two people who accept one another unreservedly and have fun with it. Keep it up and don't forget to treat one another very well at every opportunity.

Call me "Anne" (AH-nah) Anne van D's Avatar
    What a great support you have. It would be fun to be able to do that.