Thread: Hi Girls...........

Lightbulb Hi Girls...........

First things first. I have been a naughty girl. Im always stopping in but never saying hello. Hi Girls. i promise not to do that again.
    I own a few F.O.H. corset but im looking to to upgrade. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hugs and kisses.

P.S. I want to change my name. how might i go about that? I was thinking Amber . What do you think? Any Suggestions?

ME
    Last edited by corsetman; 03-04-2006 at 12:21 PM.

Hi there

Amber sounds lovely but a moderator will have to change the name for you
    contact them when you finally decide on a name.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

GypsyKaren
    HI there

If you'll contact Sharon, she'll be happy to do a name change for you. I do like Amber also, it's a very pretty name.

Karen

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corsetman
    First things first. I have been a naughty girl. Im always stopping in but never saying hello. Hi Girls. i promise not to do that again.
    I own a few F.O.H. corset but im looking to to upgrade. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Luvs and kisses.

P.S. I want to change my name. how might i go about that? I was thinking Amber . What do you think? Any Suggestions?

ME
    Amber is all ready being used so perhaps Amber ___ __ ___ might work

Quote Originally Posted by corsetman
    Well, as a serious 23/7 corset wearer, I do not consider Frederick of Hollywood corset serious. If, as I understand, you are located in New York, you should look at Wasp Creations:
    http://www.waspcreations.com/
    They are located in Brooklyn.
    -- Victoria-Marie

Silver Member
    When you mean change your name--do you mean legally change it or just go be a different handle?---to legally change it in most states requires a proceeding either in probate court or the general trial court.---Usually a name change is freely granted unless the purpose behind it is to defraud creditors etc. It's almost always granted to people who are changing genders. To simply go by a different handle just tell us what your new name is Darling.

Quickie

I was just wondering with the huge amount of experience no one else knows any other websites. Everytime i do a search i get alot of junk. So i am shouting out to all you lovely ladies for some information on Corset. It is a costly investment in which i want to be happy with.

Look for Alayna's thread in the Trans-market forum, she make absolutely beautiful and custom corsets.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=18763

Corset Anyone????

Does anyone have any information on buying really good corsets.
    I have been ob Alayna page and i looks like thely have a good product but before i buy i would like see some more. And no V.S. please.

Hi Love

I have found this site . It may contain the info your looking for, also they have a section for male

http://www.waspcreations.com/home.htm

There also , the quality versus money question .

I hope this will help

Hugs Jakie

Hi there, You can try lovefifi.com they have all the corsets you can dream of.

Hi

This site may have what you are looking for it seems to have lots of good information.

http://www.axfords.com/
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Here's another good one for ready-made corsets, but they say there's nothing like the feel of a made-to-measure corset (and nothing like the hole in your wallet either!).

http://www.vollerscorset.co.uk/

Tony