Thread: Who else LOVES "kicking" whilst cross-legged?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar

Who else LOVES "kicking" whilst cross-legged?

For me it is when I'm sitting outside on the back deck in a skirt and heels having a smoke and sometimes a drink, not even fully dressed up.

It's just something about that "kicking".
    It's like an arousal, but not really sexual.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Read only
    Alice,
    Nothing nicer than sitting crossed legged and seeing smooth legs in stockings with lovely shaped heels . I love doing the pointed toe with a little kick . Also letting the shoe dangle on your toes like you see so many GGs do .

For me I think there is a little physical stimulation that results from the kicking. As for any femme association with the move I can't say. Perhaps our GG friends can tell us if there is any physical or emotional connection.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This sounds like an interesting read I would like to know too.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Alice,

I'm guilty. Not a sexual thing but I love the feel of my skirt rubbing against my smooth legs and letting my shoe hang on my toes while legs are crossed and "kick a little".

Hugs
    Jolene

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Alice,
    Nothing nicer than sitting crossed legged and seeing smooth legs in stockings with lovely shaped heels . I love doing the pointed toe with a little kick . Also letting the shoe dangle on your toes like you see so many GGs do .

Hi Teresa, I couldn't have said it better......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

One of my favorite thing to do when dresssed. With or without the shoe dangling.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    I enjoy sitting on my couch with my legs drawn up onto the couch. That way my thighs, calves and feet are somewhat "caressing" the opposing thigh, calf or foot. And, it is easier to run my hands over my nylons.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Unless you're referring to crossing your knees over each other while sitting in a chair and swinging one leg? I have no clue-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"Not a sexual thing".

Come on, girls...

Maybe not Sexual, but undoubtedly Sensual.

I have been know to do "selfies" of me sitting cross-legged and with the shoe dangling. I have even tried to catch on film (digital) the shoe going air-born.
    I have sat for short periods kicking the propped up leg a few times. When I do I might even post it.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I'll second that!

I don't think there's anything fem kicking while having legs crossed. My father and grandpa used to do the same thing. But I do like to sit on the sofa with my legs double crossed.Yes I can do it!

I also really like sitting "Indian style" on my bed while wearing a dress. It feel so great to have the fabric of a dress draped over my legs, and it's nice how a knee-length dress can cover my entire legs in that position.