Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking a lady her age

Asking a lady her age

I kow you should not ask a lady her age but he goes, i remember wearing female clothes from as early as 6 years of age and i am now 62 so i have been dressing for approximately 56 years, who is the eldest on here and how long have you been dressing for?

Julie

Banned Read only
    Julie,
    Not sure how many will reply , many members choose not to show their age in their profiles. I did that for a while but now I'm not too worried, I know I'm not the oldest but heading towards 66 , my dressing started with a bang at the age of 8-9 years. The last picture was taken just before last Xmas, I'm still happy how things are going.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm 64 and remember wearing my Mom's girdle at a very young age and sitting in her closet just looking at her clothes.
    Did my first CDing as a sophomore in HS went to the prom enfemme because my friends (girls) thought it would be fun.
    There are several older ladies here.

Same story here. The desire started when I was no older than 6 or 7, and I'm staring down the barrel at 60 this summer.

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, I am for sure one of the Senior Citizens on this forum although I am not the oldest member.

At age 74, I have been in this program for over 69yrs. now, I still dress for four hours every Morning......

Old Age is something that is denied to a lot of people !
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 02-06-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm 63, and remember first dressing around the age of 4. So, I would call myself a senior member of the group, but there are many more, much older than myself who are members here!

I am 65. Have been wearing panties off and on since 5 or 6. Fully realized what was going on at 64! Going on two years! Oh, but what a ride! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Age 71. dressing since age 8

jodi

I'm 70. Dressing since puberty, closeted and afraid until my early 50s, now socially out to many friends among the muggles. One of the things I like best about presenting femme is the fountain of youth: wig, makeup and a good outfit peels 10 years off me.

Silver Member
    52 now, hard to recall my first thing that voluntary wore. Probably around 10-12? Other than costumes. I've been told that my sisters dressed me up at 3 or 4 but I don't remember that. Definitely remember 7th or 8th grade, and beyond.

Remember the Cheech and Chong song.?

"MY Father disowned for wear'n my sisters clothes. Caught me in the bathroom with a pair of panty hose. Basketball coach done kicked me off the team. For wearing high heeled sneakers and acting like a queen."

Yeah I laugh about it now, but that was from a skit called earache my eye. OMG the dads voice, and the severe beating, way too real, way too close to home.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 02-06-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'll be 68 tomorrow and have been dressing for 63 of those years. I had two older sisters and no shortage of dresses to wear. Oh how I miss those poodle skirts.

I'm eighty. Dressing over 40 years now, married for 57 years, wife not very supportive, but has purchased and given me apparel, knows I dress when she'll be gone for awhile but "don't let me see you". She's out for the afternoon so I'm wearing a black jumper with a light pink tee and just a touch of nude lipstick. Wear panties 24/7 and sleep in nightgowns or feminine PJs (she's ok with that).

I'm 62 and have been dressing as long as I can remember. Growing up I had 3 older sisters with plenty to play with... I guess I just never got over it.

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

I'm 54, and I got my start 45 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    I'll be 68 tomorrow and have been dressing for 63 of those years. I had two older sisters and no shortage of dresses to wear. Oh how I miss those poodle skirts.
    Early Happy Birthday wishes to you, Stephanie.

Like you, I had two older sisters growing up and no shortage of dresses to choose from either.

I'm 68 and can remember wearing my sisters panties and heals at 3 or 4 so I remember my Mom telling my sister he will grow out of it I guess I never did so it's been about 65 years
    hugs
    Ronda

Silver Member
    I am 81, the oldest, so far, and in the closet for mostly 70 years. With my wife being sorta supportive and never bugging me about it, I dress fully (no wig and only lipstick for makeup) every morning and I feel years younger! I have been out (see my posts) and plan to do so more often under the right circumstances. "I just love being a girl"!

I am closer to 79 than 78. I started wearing some of my mother's clothes at about age 8.
    Hugs, Carole

I turn 60 this year. I've only been dressing fully (and going out as a woman in public) since early 2014, though I started under dressing (panties under male clothes) in mid 2012. I can recall a few cases of me playing with mom's clothes and makeup when I was 8 or 10 or so, but not often, and I suppressed that interest in feminine things and tried to 'play it straight' for most of my life. Didn't really embrace my feminine aspect until I was widowed, in 2014.

56 now, started wearing mommy's lingerie when I was 12. If I tried other stuff earlier than that I really don't remember. Unlike other girls, I can't say I miss the early 70s fashion -cork platforms, bell bottoms and braless cotton tops were not quite the epitome of "classy".

Love reading these threads because it reminds me I'm not old yet. But looking forward to that AARP mentality.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm fairly old at 72 dressed first at 7 yrs old, a little as a teenager than took a fifty year break and started again at 67.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Just turned 53 and first time I dressed (as opposed to just wearing a few bits and pieces) was about 1979.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I'm 44. The first time I dressed was 12.

I am 65 and dressing since 5 or 6 years old. I am definitely getting older. I do see age in my face now. But nobody has ever asked my age as I do look younger.
    Part Time Girl

I was told very early on Becky's journey that women are 'allowed' to knock a few years off their ages. So that means I will be turning 39 again this year . Actually I am 52, first dressed at 12, but used to play pretend I was a girl games from age 5, but had no sisters so nothing to wear.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec