Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sisters hen party!

Thanks girls for your replies I'm thinking of going now, I suppose I was hesitant because I didn't want a scene in a random bar where some bigot has to much to drink and decides to start something :/ that would ruin her night out. But I will talk it through with her the pros and cons I would love to go along, but I don't wanna be selfish and then later regret it if something went wrong.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I think the overwhelming vote is GO. The only word of caution I would offer is, remember it's a hen party and things can get a bit raunchy and riotous. If you're going out in a city centre on a busy night you could end up in the company of a load of females falling over drunk in the midst of a bunch of stag parties all falling over drunk. The girls may not have an issue with you but it only takes one bladdered but still observant guy to out you and...things head south.

If you decide to go I would say don't get caught up in the drinking games and try to keep a clear(er) head and know if it's time to dip out. Safety first.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Go for it Nicole! Sounds like it could be great. I hope you get to enjoy it with your sister! Just make sure you keep a level head and don't over drink like others have said so you can be aware of things going on around you. It sounds like an amazing bonding moment between you and your sister I wouldn't pass that up!

All the best,
    Jess

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole, It sounds like you are going to miss a wonderful time if you don't go......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I would suggest you go. I went to a few "girls" parties in my youth. Some of them knew and others didn't. Over the years I went out in guy mode with the "girls" for drinks and became a close friend of the group. Started going shopping with them, opened up about CDing and was accepted as one of the girls. It was fun to shop with them and openly buying women's clothes.

Go have fun, I am sure it will be a blast to attend.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I would kill for this type of offer. I hope you take her up an enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookf89 View Post
    Go just to see if you like the experience. Life is short so why not? 😊
    I'm with her. Hugs, Michelle

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If it were me then I would say definitely for for it, but with one caveat, it would depend on what kind of bar(s) the hen night was being held at. I think you're right to be thinking about the possibility of some drunken jerk starting something if you get "read" ... BUT .... that said, the best times I have had when out dressed is when the group is all GGs (including my wife) plus me. IMHO to go out to a mainstream venue with a group of GGs and be truly treated as "one of the girls" is just so awesome.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sooo, did you go? If you did, I hope you had a blast!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    If it were me then I would say definitely for for it, but with one caveat, it would depend on what kind of bar(s) the hen night was being held at. I think you're right to be thinking about the possibility of some drunken jerk starting something if you get "read" ... .
    A group of "Hens" protect their own. No one has reason to mess with you. Enjoy !

Aspiring Member

One word - GO!
    Miss S x

Hi Nicole, the overwhelming response is one I agree with - GO as long as you're comfortable that you'll survive the night. I've been out in Ireland in the past (admittedly firmly in drab) and had some wonderful nights, so if I were you I'd jump

this sounds like sooooo much fun omg! please let us know how it goes

Did you say Ireland Nicky??? ��������

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle2016 View Post
    Did you say Ireland Nicky??? ��������
    I did but I'm not there any more sadly

Go, and show us the pictures of your night out with the gals.

Omg Nicki! That's where I live , where did you live or go. pm if you like!